IGNORED

I'm on a strict diet of kale and PBR

dr lopez

Kale. PBR.

PBR. Kale.

this is what my life has become. PBR for nutrition, Kale for survival. Or is it the other way around? At this point, I'm not even sure.

After two weeks this diet has shaved 5 lbs and countless years off my husky frame.

I need to lose 15 more before any watmmer sees me in the flesh, let alone rob and sean, pls

This might sound crazy. Unhealthy, unwise. You might think lil d-lo has lost his IDM marbles.

Just you wait. When the first sounds of ae's genius hit us, grouped together in that dingy masonic temple, you'll see a slender flash of light begin to gyrate uncontrollably. What is that? A person? All you can make out is a faint beer can moving; there seem to be several axes of rotation. Upon further inspection a sprig of kale might be caught among the ensuing tumult.

If you put the pieces together you'll know. Ahh! Of course! After all he's been through, you'll think, we better let him have this moment.

till soon -

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to try this!

its so easy... that website... i'm a cooking machine now! someone brought it up here on watmm awhile back and now i thank them. thank you.

edit:that kale pastas way better with the egg too(over easy, but not too runny)

why do people drink paps? tastes like sweaty garbage. you can spend $.50-1.00 more to have beer that actually taste like beer.

wAjMyKG.jpg

the best beer in this star systems' only two fifty for cryin' out loud.

>best beer

I know this isn't a beer forum but come on man..

why do people drink paps? tastes like sweaty garbage. you can spend $.50-1.00 more to have beer that actually taste like beer.

wAjMyKG.jpg

the best beer in this star systems' only two fifty for cryin' out loud.

Good beer. Tastes like bananas.

I've been living off chicken gizzards and durian fruit since I was 4 and now I look like the elephant man and you can too!

Kale. PBR.

PBR. Kale.

This is like a summarized version of my diet tbh. Fruit + coffee + yogurt breakfast, sandwich or free office fast food at lunch, veggies and noodles for dinner with a beer.

I'm a bit burned out on PBR, but i admit I like it. I used to keep that in the fridge fall/winter and Lonestar stocked spring/summer. There's a really cheap supermarket beer called FRIO I drink instead of water when I do yardwork.

Anyway now I make a little more and drink craft beers mostly, but we just had a baby so I might go back to cheap beer.

I tried to eat uncooked "baby" kale a few times because it's supposed to be healthy and edible when raw.

End result would have been the same if I swallowed laxative and glass.

Fuck off, kale.

Friend of mine in highschool went on a Twinkie/Kool Aid diet. He was completely lethargic, but lost a shitload of weight.

Archived