IGNORED

Autechre - Dour festival 2015 belgium

Ivan Ooze

the craziest festival of belgium. absolutly nothing i wanna see that day but i'm going for AUTECHRE!!!

last year in belgium they blow me out of my socks, one of the best gigs i heard, who's going :beer: ???

i'll be there ... together with ego (watmm member / mate)

i was at the ab show too .. fuck me that waas nuts

the craziest festival of belgium. absolutly nothing i wanna see that day but i'm going for AUTECHRE!!!

yeah i did that for aphex twin, go to a festival when i only cared about one artist. There were some DJ's spinning some sort of hip hoppy bass grooves electronic but they really did mostly have taste in their arse or in the mainstream, same thing.

well not the same thing actually, there's nice mainstream stuff that i've found all the time when i go on my drinken youtulb hunts, just seems people that compile music and get festival slots aren't very good and compiling music.

Recording, anyone ? pleeeeaaasssseee :)

i was 2 busy wanking my brains out but i managed to get 17 seconds on my phone lol

as you can see it was pitchblack again but at some point there was like a giant blue triangle thing lighting up on stage

someone got the whole thing? i really would like 2 hear it again :catcry:

^ no i stuck it in the air for a few seconds, it wasn't as dark like the video but it was reaally dark

funny thing, they had to play after hatebreed and they made them sound like a bunch of kiddie rockers

Archived