IGNORED

DJ Saint-Hubert - budgetlord master thread

Ragnar

not really related to analord for the most part but it was inspired by whatever dimension those tracks belong to. Will be releasing in installments in a similar way, when I need a break from making trax or something. Common themes will be lots of strange tuning and modular acidic sounds etc.

--------------------------------------------------------

budgetlord No. 1 - https://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/album/budgetlord-1

a2235595608_10.jpg

1. sofa bear acid (4:12) (10/4)

2. mayandreamsimports.com (5:15) (9/4)

the progression of track two probably makes no sense from a theory perspective but I stand behind it

budgetlord No. 2 - https://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/album/budgetlord-2

a3651005074_10.jpg

1. shifting beat division acid (3:30) (5/4 starts with septuplets and changes to quintuplets triplets etc)

2. insomniacid (6:09) (13/4)

3. bald and/or balding agent scully2 (5:41) (23/4)

I also made budgetlord 1 a lot softer. sorry bout that

I like the dissonance but the drums seem too mechanical and do not flow. I think the pad is a bit too much and may need some more modulation for mayandreamsimports.com song.

P.s. I like your artwork. Is that buzz machines / jeskola buzz in one of them? That was the first tracker program I learned on

I like the dissonance but the drums seem too mechanical and do not flow. I think the pad is a bit too much and may need some more modulation for mayandreamsimports.com song.

P.s. I like your artwork. Is that buzz machines / jeskola buzz in one of them? That was the first tracker program I learned on

they're all screencaps of buzz, last one is a zoom in of the splash screen and third one is the picture of a guy holding a bottlecap that says jeskola buzz from the help file

have you heard analord or? because it's a joke on that

do youze guys like the series so far? Cause I'd rather work on sleepy remaster atm. Curious what others think of it, because it's kind of really different for what I'm used to, much more COMPOSED in the traditional sense

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived