IGNORED

Killiniq - We Did It!

bendish

That was really great! Mix sounded clean, lots of interesting glitched ear candy with a nice backing rythm, kept my interest the whole time! Just ended too abruptly for my taste.

thanks volterock...glad u enjoyed it...the ending has been debated somewhat by myself and other dude I'm working with....might make the album some kind of concept thing where all the tracks segue into each other....but at the same time....i kinda liked the idea that it leaves you expecting more...a slight fuck u element...never goes amiss! cheers....

Try this one too.....a much more disparate experience and perhaps more work to be done but for now it is what it is:

https://soundcloud.com/bendish/killiniq-six-reflections-of

p.s that's quite a varied compilation u have there...good stuff!

Thats just cut up breaks layered to fuck. Its terrible practise but that album was logic...every drum channel maxed out in the logic compressor with limiter. Guess if it sounds good then it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lovely stuff, i'm speechless, keep up!

Check out his release "Kill The Yogi" if you haven't already. Located here: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/87512-bendish-kill-the-yogi-free-album/

Solid release. The track title is especially good.

Cubase 8 baby...best editing around...

Thanks for the positive words and for listening

really awesome. so these are all drum loops cut ad nauseam with fx on top? impressive

they are single hits processed and turned into loops...then processed...

Then loops processed and cut up into one hits etc ;)

And there are lots of layers

This track had about 170 total tracks

It's kind of exhausting but fun too....one day ill say goodbye to that process...i dream of 8 tracks total in midi :)

I gave Kill the Yogi several proper listens over my recent vacation and was really impressed with the production and mastering.

Particular favorites were the title track and "Fck Boy". Interesting to hear your technique of editing each hit like that. Me and my girlfriend were both wondering on the technique you used.

Kill the Yogi has some pretty intense editing by the sounds of it. Do you have any other tracks from the same time period you'd be willing to share?

Aside from that, we listened to the rest of your discography (that I can find) during the trip. I don't have much technical feedback but we thoroughly enjoyed pretty much everything, especially Lcfr and P&L.G.XO.

One aspect that I noticed right away and really appreciate is that you've taken the time to have your tracks properly eq'ed/mastered.

Anyways, cheers. Looking forward to hearing what's next!

Archived