IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - Charismatic Integrity Slam EP

nature

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

video is incredible *applause*

ordered this in bed within seconds of waking up and checking phone lol. worth it :)

Guest chunky

it's an ep of remixes, well programmed, dull and lifeless, hardly any breathing room or pauses, poor phrases and hooks

as exciting as a saxophone concert

Guest bitroast

really solid ep start to finish. this one's something special :music::music::music::music:

arguably more solid than the last EPs ??

last EPs have all been solid of course, but have always had a track or two that could have been an older track or outtake.

like, world dissolver sounds like it has some UAE style tracks or earlier mixed in with CM style tracks. psychtapolis is a pretty weird mixed bag of genres and styles.

this ep sounds like it's all recorded from a similar timeframe with a similar setup and the remixed tracks fit in perfectly.

very happy to be blasting this one :)

it's an ep of remixes, well programmed, dull and lifeless, hardly any breathing room or pauses, poor phrases and hooks

as exciting as a saxophone concert

you're a saxophone concert :cisfor:

Lovin' this EP, agree that it's more solid than phax machine and world dissolver.

great gym music too! just tried it out on the treadmill.

Now

Zarch is intresting, something different. It would be cool if he explored this side further.

I'm really digging this album, really high-energy, lots of fun, very unique. Kinda reminds me of the show he played in Oakland! ...from what I remember anyway :)

Regal Rave!

This is absolutely fantastic. Found out about it when the video popped up in my Youtube subscriptions list and am thus very glad I'm subbed to him. Always great videos and consistently great music output. Also, a second Vladijenk when the other was already one of my favorite tracks of his!

Archived