IGNORED

Watch a 'newly unearthed' Autechre interview from 1998

Guest hawaii

It was me who brought that video in AAA iirc

viva zwei was awesome tv-channel

Watch from minute 42 (or 4:30) for visuals. Frieda Luczak is one of my favorite visual designers. At 2000 she was way ahead of time.

There was no vaporwave in 2000 (except own Markus's OvalProcess software lol, since he promised to release it somehow. iirc he only released shockwave loop player).

Ah i feel myself old fart now.

You're right, found Rob's reply:

thanks for this, not seen this before. yeah thinkpad, yeah Granulab, but they've hit the screen hard with that premiere plugin its hard to be certain. they knew they were pushing their luck with that camera fully in our faces so i think they were scared to show it.

Guest bitroast

Hard to believe Stop Look Listen was from '98 woah!!!

i know right !!! it doesn't sound much like a 98 autechre track ....

but then ...

the second half kicks in and its like FWwworrr shit yeah this is some LP5 style tunage right here :music::music::music:

Guest bitroast

ahh! well that makes sense.

after listening, can only say i don't exactly hear it .. tbh. but interesting to know anyhow.

ahh! well that makes sense.

after listening, can only say i don't exactly hear it .. tbh. but interesting to know anyhow.

Pretty much like 95% of their remix work then.

Also:

Fact :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Guest Joergen

I cut it from the Wah2 warp special and uploaded it to youtube, because a lot of my friends haven't seen it before, i'm happy that people like it.

Sorry about the double post Herr Jan, forgot to do a search.

Archived