IGNORED

Seattle Show 2015

sweepstakes

So there's enough confusion about this at this point I feel like it warrants its own thread. Word on the street is that this will be at the Showbox but afaik we don't have confirmation yet. All we know is that it's part of the Decibel festival, and as far as I've seen they haven't started offering per-venue tickets yet.

Anyway, please post your findings here!

Guest cult fiction

Got one, aw yissss

Although historically Decibel show tickets haven't been hard to get anyway

$32 + $10 online fee, should have just gone to the venue during lunch break but whatev

:wang:

Whoa...so looks like ticket sales opened just over an hour ago. Thx for the link Cult.

I'll have to wait a couple more days to get mine tho, cuz paycheck. But looks like it's gonna be @ The Showbox after all.

wut? I checked on Showbox's website a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have any AE tickets for sale nor any mantion in the calendar, the only thing I saw was dbfestival tickets for almost $250, so I bought a ticket for the Vancouver date for just $25 lol maybe I should go to both shows.. :cisfor:

$250?? Unless that's for the entire festival itself...no way could that price be justified for a single performance, even for Ae.

Cuz I checked the link Cult provided and it says $42.50 for the online purchase. Which is what I'd have to do because I'm coming down from up north in two months.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived