IGNORED

"DJ" Paris Hilton

Rubin Farr

She makes around 350 grand an hour when she dj's. strange how people love to give rich, vacuous idiots even more of their hard earned cash.

''I've made all my money on my own without my family and I work very hard. im in the top 5 dj's in the world''

I wonder who she thinks the other 4 are

She makes around 350 grand an hour when she dj's.

What in the fucking FUCK? $350,000 an hour for Paris Hilton to DJ? That means like, Fatboy Slim in his prime should've made ~$1 million per set. Of course I'm pulling that estimate out my ass, and I guess people pay for big names. But some people- SOME PEOPLE- are actually really, really good DJs who can connect with the crowd and direct it like a tribe leader shaman. I seriously almost forgot that shit.

she wouldn't be getting 350k an hour, hollywood is about front, game, bullshit, this is an example of that. She might have made that when negotiating a promotional party for a club opening back when she was hot, but now booking DJ paris hilton would be an altogether less expensive affair but still not cheap. That is if she's regularly getting dates and acting like a working DJ and not just doing a club promo spot every six months.

Does she really make 300k for an hour of DJ in 2015?! Are these gigs in Saudi Royal Houseparties? is this 2006?!

She is the velour-sweatsuit-clad, sticky-lip-glossed ghost of America's 2006 collective consciousness.

i would guess that an hour of Paris DJing prob wouldnt cost more than 10k now

Archived