IGNORED

Chelsea Wolfe - Abyss

ghOsty

There's gotta be a few other Chelsea Wolfe fans on this site... Her new album Abyss is officially out Aug 7th. Album has leaked though, been giving it a lot of play this week. It's a bit heavier than her previous works, couple tracks are straight up doomy. I dig it.

Oh man, I love Chelsea!! Went to her concert a month ago and am a fan ever since.

Heard Dragged Out there as well and was insta-hooked on its dark, ominous atmosphere.

Thanks for the 'eads up, gh0sty

Love her! Was at the gig that is recorded in the first video in OP, was amazing. Seen her live twice now, both incredible. I'm always spellbound by her :)

The release of Apokalypsis was when I discovered her music, that one and The Grime and the Glow are my faves still. Glad to hear these new tracks are returning to that doomy vibe a bit, I kind of missed that on her last album a bit so I didn't gave that one much attention. Anyway, these three tracks are deece and I'll definitely pick this up.

• 2 weeks later...

pfork review reminded me of that, i like it but it's a bit samey, sound like a big mold of this gothicy-dark-loud-bigness, something about that production bothers me too, the previous one was more interesting and subtle. maw and the title track stand out though.

• 3 months later...

Archived