IGNORED

All my t-shirts are too short

kokoon

I only wear blank, single color shirts. Most of them I get at H&M, but I've tried GAP a while ago. It's horrible. Even though I always get the same size, they vary in size so much! 90% get too short after a few washes.

I'm 6'3 and pretty skinny. Does anybody have any good (online) source of quality AND LONG ENOUGH t-shirts?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah being a tall skinny dude sucks for buying shirts. some XL's are too small(especially after a few washes) and some XXL's are too big(especially in the arms).

isn't a little sad when a shirt you like gets too small to wear in public and joins the basketball shorts and sweatpants in the night cloths family?

sNqTDki.jpg

big shirts so hot right now

Yeah, exactly, I have like 20 shirts and only 5 are suitable for public. Oh, and it's not much different with pants :(

Btw - XL and XXL? Man, I'm talking about M and L, don't want my shirts to be super flappy saggy, just a normal fit.

I had been on search for the perfect plain tee for a while. I like a longer fit on the body, want them to be made well enough and to have the right sized arms (don't want that shit to be sagging low to my elbows, yo).

The best I have found are Jack Jones. They are well made, plain (no branding), have a few basic colourways (white, grey, black, navy) and they are cheap. They fit slightly longer on the body, the arms are the right length and I buy them in 2 sizes (M for slightly more fitted, L for a looser casual fit). They aren't perfect but they are as close as I have found.

I can't vouch for them as a general brand because everything else they produce is horrible, but these are really good. And I pick them up for £10 each. Not too shabby.

but i wash em cold...

seriously though, i just started hanging my shirts last week. i moved to a place with a good washer that gets me cloth real dry (no more fking quarters!!!).

i've been such a launder-dummy

muji's shrinkwrapped tees are long relative to width, problem is they're only availabe on S M and L, L being equivalent to eur M, and on the small side of M, too, especially if you factor shrinkage in

they aren't terribly high quality either, but i can post pictures of one with measurements if you want

Cheap T-Shirt's aren't pre-shrunk. Unfortunately, you tend to get what you pay for.

Then again, you can pay extra and still find they shrink and twist :(

My advice, find a brand and stick to them, uniqlo may be worth trying.

American Apparel shirts are pretty long. They have lots of different colored basics too.

Any shirt will stretch. Stop putting them in the dryer. Hang them up when they are wet to dry. Wear them to bed then hang them up. The shirt will stay stretched. Stop washing it so often.

My friend has a really long torso, and he wears American Apparel and J. Crew mostly.

High fashion designers tend to make baggier shirts too.

Damir Doma

Rick Owens

Oaknyc

Zanerobe

fuck the gap

I only wear blank, single color shirts. Most of them I get at H&M, but I've tried GAP a while ago. It's horrible. Even though I always get the same size, they vary in size so much! 90% get too short after a few washes.

I'm 6'3 and pretty skinny. Does anybody have any good (online) source of quality AND LONG ENOUGH t-shirts?

Is this how you look everyday going into work?

635682672077335138-1200174208_Screen%20S

American Apparel shirts are pretty long. They have lots of different colored basics too.

Any shirt will stretch. Stop putting them in the dryer. Hang them up when they are wet to dry. Wear them to bed then hang them up. The shirt will stay stretched. Stop washing it so often.

My friend has a really long torso, and he wears American Apparel and J. Crew mostly.

High fashion designers tend to make baggier shirts too.

Damir Doma

Rick Owens

Oaknyc

Zanerobe

fuck the gap

yeh rick does longer tees.

its fine to tumble dry cotton but on a low heat setting and give them a gentle stretch whilst damp

Archived