IGNORED

[guitar idm] lwpss - ataraxia

Guest lwpss

Guest brendyman

nice. i like it.

at 1:18 when guitar enters .. I think you can make guitar sound softer and a bit far away. it will be more atmospheric.

privet iz pyatigorska :)

I agree with this. Some heavy delay/reverb would give this a really nice post-rock/IDM vibe. The guitar that comes in around 1:44 sounds a little better, but I think it could still use a tiny bit more reverb for some distance.

I was sort of hoping it would build into something a little more energetic later in the song but it sort of just fizzled out. That's not to say I didn't like it though, I did. Sort of a Campfire Headphase vibe to it.

Guest lwpss

Thanks guys! Can't agree more, softer guitar sound would work really well indeed. I should revisit this track.

I was sort of hoping it would build into something a little more energetic later in the song but it sort of just fizzled out.

I tried to go that way while making the track, but it sounded kinda crappy. Can you give me some examples of tracks where it worked so I could analyze them? (inb4 Dayvan Cowboy)

This is the first time I used guitar in my music. What do you think?

Very nice production - as always :)

Yeah, I think a gentle low pass filter on the guitar or maybe just some EQ'ing would do wonders and make it sit a bit more in the mix :)

Guest GateFour

yeah like everyone said, the guitar from 1:18 is way too upfront.. could have to be with the way it's being played (finger vs using a pick) and too dry... i'd double check on the tuning too.

otherwise though, a very enjoyable listen - good productions :)

Archived