IGNORED

Royal Subsonic Consortium Mixcloud

Tatdylf

48 hours of braindance mixes ripped off the braindance playlist!

sweeetah

lol, did you dl all of the stuff? i see some folder there with uploaded deejay seleks

also in that latest intense braindance deejay selek mix 1:11:00 onwards is fucking sick, i wish more ppl would visit this thread and give some ids, the next track sounds like some lush Quoth remix, fuckkk

The guys does a great job of bringing in lots of bangers that RDJ has played over the years - his own and others'. Its really fun to hear familiar tracks thrown in to the mix.

I now have 51 mixes (2.7 days worth) - including the footwork/techno - stuff to get through.

sweet as a nut!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bump bump. Track ID request: INTESIVE BRAINDANCE DEEJAY SELEK 04-08-2015, starts in 1:26:48 right after Laughable Butane Bob. Please help someone. Such a banger. BTW IMHO along with AFX soundcloud dump, Royal Subsonic Consortium was the best thing in 2015.

Bump bump. Track ID request: INTESIVE BRAINDANCE DEEJAY SELEK 04-08-2015, starts in 1:26:48 right after Laughable Butane Bob. Please help someone. Such a banger. BTW IMHO along with AFX soundcloud dump, Royal Subsonic Consortium was the best thing in 2015.

• 1 year later...

After a while revisited the DEEJAY SELEK mix sets (my favorites from all of RSC braindance seshsesheses) and still love them! Bumped into few tracks for which I would love to get ID's so Adamovich (or anyone else) if you don't mind could you help me out again? This time with GWELL MARTHYS YMPYNNYONDONSYA DEEJAY SELEK 03-09-2015:

~00:13:40 (before Bam Bam)

~00:33.12 (before Rhubarb mix)

~00:40:00

~00:57:00

~01:05:00

Yeah they are mostly similar pieces of banging techno, a genre to which I've been trying to dig myself into after seeing the Berlin/Paris underground techno flick. So if they are some classics everyone should know then sorry, I'm still totally green to the genre. I've always loved We Have Arrived and Garden Of Linmiri but never really bothered to check any more stuff similar to those....

So if you find some time to help me out it would be really appreciated :) Thanks!

Please, someone help a n00b out :(

00:13:40 Converter - Conqueror
00:33.12 can't remember, sorry
00:40:00 Jake Conlon - So Long Farewell 
00:57:00 The Advent - Recreations (Gadgets Remix)
01:05:00  The Mover - Countdown Trax - Track two 

cheers matey :)))))

Please, someone help a n00b out :(

00:13:40 Converter - Conqueror
00:33.12 can't remember, sorry
00:40:00 Jake Conlon - So Long Farewell 
00:57:00 The Advent - Recreations (Gadgets Remix)
01:05:00  The Mover - Countdown Trax - Track two 

cheers matey :)))))

Thanks a ton. This pup heads out to shop some tunes!

:flower::ok::music:

Yo Adamovich, would you mind if I asked a few more ID's at some point? Would have asked them ages ago but now I've got a hot line to Braindance heaven open I'd like to use the chance. I must be pain in the ass with my requests but can't blame me for not caring. LOL, when thinking about it, I've spent ridiculous amount of time with your Braindance mixes in the last couple of weeks but it has been worth it since we seem to share a similar taste. Will try to make my list as short as possible. First have to check those two new ones before asking anything.

• 11 months later...

In the wake of the RSC thread on AFX sub thought to give a little heads up about the recent RSC crew activity in case someone has missed it. After a slightly tame last year there have now arrived 7 new mixes within a month or so including Lardossen Commando set and Adamovich braindance sessions. Just quality. Goddamn that Brutal Acid Sesh (well both of them, talking now about the new one), sick. Haha Adamo, dunno how intentional but there's that Jega not too far from Passarani which we chatted about :D I'm confident you have saved the tracklists for the new ones. :emotawesomepm9:

Just teasing. One question though. There's this  Seefeel/Orbital -kinda track which you have played at lest two on your sets (might be three) Check it if you have time. Both at 40:50 mark

Jaja they're old mixes but that track sounds like some classic so maybe an easy one. It screams so Seefeel but I haven't found it (not a fan...). Boy am I red when it turns out to be something obvious.

^thanks and...

... some classic so maybe an easy one...... Boy am I red when it turns out to be something obvious.

This should have been no-brainer. Handing out my IDM club card....

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived