IGNORED

First jam with my Korg Volca Sampler

flaptop

Just the Volca Sampler?! This is really good man. Great vibe.

Can't help thinking it could have done with a vocal over it or an alternative melody at some point but really cool, chilled tune!

Guest brendyman

This is pretty solid. Drums are tight, chords/melodies are nice, atmosphere is on point. Nice work. No complaints here.

I love my volca. For the price, 150$, you can't beat it. It can only hold 100 16bit samples and the only official app to transfer files is for iPhone only. There is an app for android but very buggy.

It's not really a sampler but more of a drum sequencer that lets you load your own samples

Just the Volca Sampler?! This is really good man. Great vibe.

Can't help thinking it could have done with a vocal over it or an alternative melody at some point but really cool, chilled tune!

Sorry. Not just the volca but the volca sampler + fender Tele + memory man delay + polara reverb pedals.

https://youtu.be/XzWhmuoNmhA

This is pretty solid. Drums are tight, chords/melodies are nice, atmosphere is on point. Nice work. No complaints here.

Yeah, to be honest that pretty much sums up everything I wanted to say.

I really like the kick. Deep, round thud :) And of course, the pads are nice.

Overall, nice solid production :)

Guest GateFour

cool, i really like the little glitchy percussive stuff backed with the smooth atmospheric layers... interesting to see the volca in action too!

I also really enjoy your shoegazey stuff on your soundcloud btw :)

Archived