IGNORED

ae - known(1) music video

Guest freedux

Guest freedux

hello,

not sure if you are interested in such things, but i have just finished a short music video for known(1) and thought i might share it with you

hope you like it

Very cool, I really like it! The moving sunlight on the floor is a nice touch, and the trippy superimposed face close-ups are an excellent visual equivalent of those high synth stabs (one of the coolest effects on that that album... not sure how they did that). The visual aesthetic matches the audio really nicely.

really great video, and agree with what others have said about viewing the track through a different lens to give a completely different impression

nice work

quite interesting that none of you really like the track, it was pretty much love at first sight for me

It's always been a standout track off Oversteps for me, easily a top 3 from that album. Also a very visual sounding track, like a holographic image in parts. Def a good choice for a video.

Guest freedux

thanks people, I am blushing!

zephyr_nova: yep, I am a sucker for a proper synth sound - that's why I love clark's skyward bruise/descent as well, might to a video for that one at some point too

Archived