IGNORED

Squarepusher's Biggest Ever Live Show with Full Live Band

cear

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. I'd like to see that!

Funny that in that recent BBC interview he talked about how conservative the electronic music scene is nowadays, first next thing he announces is a classic retro set :dadjoke: good on him for doing this though, looks like this is done more for the fans than for his own interest.

Guest bitroast

nice.

they posted a sneak preview of the shobaleader backing band doing a warm up of endless night.. sounds wicked .

fucking FINALLY

nice.

they posted a sneak preview of the shobaleader backing band doing a warm up of endless night.. sounds wicked .

lol I still really love this, it's so good

surprising video, I see where that could go but it would be nice to hear the guitar and not just the bass

and also to have mike patton at the microphone :duckhunt:

"This event marks the live world premiere of his band Shobaleader One performing tracks from classic Squarepusher records released between 1995 and 1999." - That sure sounds interesting, if I hadn't of gone to the Damogen Furies live gig a few months ago I'd be well up for it

nice, bought tickets to this months ago, now they announce a full band live set in addition to the damogen furies set, plus 808 state live! thought it would be sold out by now.

Guest bitroast

Seperating the damogen set (which in itself has normally included the squarepusher with bass portion of set anyhow) from an isolated, advertised as band Shobaleader One set implies it'll be a proper band this time. The drummer will be there at least hehe.

Keen to see how this turns out :)

Also yeah. The shoba cover^ is wicked. Agreed.

So does this mean we'll get to finally find out who Strobe Nazard, Sten T'Mech, Arg Nution, and Company Laser are?

kills me that I can't go to this.

(also hi watmm, long time lurker first time poster, yadda yadda)

Archived