IGNORED

Plaid - EGR45-00001

eh Speedy

Edit: never mind, found it. Just gotta change the website's country preferences down at the bottom of the page. This turned out to be way more difficult than it should on a phone.

wow. the magic answer. nice one.

I just discovered the same, after bothering my friend in London haha

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that just means the rest of the world will pirate the shit out of it. a shame, I wanted to give them my money.

They didn't want your money...

All the proceeds go to the Macmillan Cancer Support.

Plaid: plaid.co.uk/
Plaid’s Charity of Choice: macmillan.org.uk
Plaid talk: elektronauts.com/talk/view/76

So just pirate it and give a tenner to macmillan.org.uk.

that just means the rest of the world will pirate the shit out of it. a shame, I wanted to give them my money.

They didn't want your money...

All the proceeds go to the Macmillan Cancer Support.

Plaid: plaid.co.uk/
Plaid’s Charity of Choice: macmillan.org.uk
Plaid talk: elektronauts.com/talk/view/76

So just pirate it and give a tenner to macmillan.org.uk.

I bought a copy after we figured out their web shop

I'm surprised they aren't sold out yet, especially with some being sold at that event.

What's different here is that all 300 are being sold from one place, and it's a place not know for selling records, so this could take a while.

thanks guys, purchased yesterday after reading about the Country select nonsense - shipped out this morning, and I find this difficult to believe (USA/Florida):

7d0ad74b4e.png

pretty impressive for 16 bucks.

Guest bitroast

maybe for 2nd and 3rd releases, get some actress and autechre action going on. dataline vinyl?? limitless eddless possibilities of creativity with the elektron range of innovative music producing hardware.

*sie* I hate to ask this question ad nauseum but is there going to be a digital?

Pretty sure it's vinyl only.

It's 2015 already, fuck this gay earth

I thought actress just modified one sample of his mother burping for all his tracks? Wasn't that mentioned in the whole "RIP music" article?

I've had just about enough of your actress-bashing young man *removes satin glove*

Its a really great 12” 3 lush tracks. I’ve heard one of them Live a few times and nice to hear it in full.

Its never going to be Digital, I asked if they wanted Touched Music For Macmillan cancer support to release the Digital, but they got back to me saying, the Boss At Elektron Only wanted it to be Vinyl.

Its still a cracking Release.

Archived