IGNORED

DISKPREPT1 Piano Version

Scarb0

Hello Guys,

the title pretty much says it all, I hope you enjoy it and if you find any mistakes or got ideas for improvements please let me know :) in case some of you want to play it yourselves - it luckily isn't all too hard to play, the rhytmical part is a bit annoying to practise tho, that's why there's a couple of mistakes in the youtube video wich I hope you guys don't mind.

In case anyone wants a MIDI-version I could make one and sent it to you, just message me

Cheers!

Diskprept1sheetfinal.pdf

if by that you mean that the notes are a bit too high / too low compared to the original you're 100 percent right :) the song itself doesn't fit into one of they keys on a keyboard, its somewhere between one and the one next to it, the key i used in the transcription is the one i found to be the closest to the original. The fact that everything is slightly detune is also why the key change at 0:45 was so weird to identify :p

the reason for this might be that those acoustic insruments he used most likely aren't bound to some sort of tonal system, you can just gradually tune them a bit up or down, you dont have to go a full semitone up or down :) so yeah, i think he did use his own tuning.

im not very good at music theory as well tho, that's just what i hear and how i think it is.

Archived