IGNORED

autechre back-catalogue vinyl reissues imminent?

realthanks

does anyone else feel like this could be the case?

- BoC and broadcast discographies reissued recently

- ae possibly on the verge of a new release in the near future, with a tour on the way and several live performances of new material

- huge demand, older records fetching stupid prices on discogs

it would be the perfect hype build for a new release, and warp definitely know there is a demand for ae represses. it would be too smart a move to not make imo, what do you guys think?

It's weird I honestly have this memory of the Ae boys saying they had a deal with Warp that part of their contract stated they'd always have to have their stuff available to buy from the label

^ Well that obviously hasn't happened, LOL

It would be nice (similar to what they did with the EPs) to collect all the albums into a box set...

Oh, damn, there's those ellipsis again...

It's weird I honestly have this memory of the Ae boys saying they had a deal with Warp that part of their contract stated they'd always have to have their stuff available to buy from the label

Can remember something like that too, but for obvious reasons I never though that meant to have them in stock in all formats.

Can remember something like that too, but for obvious reasons I never though that meant to have them in stock in all formats.

Agree

I also remember seeing the comments about Warp always having their stuff available but took that to mean the CDs that Bleep is always selling

While I'd love for it to be true, I'm doubtful a vinyl reissue is in the works. Just because they probably have a release coming and a tour doesn't mean the back catalog is likely to get put out.

Has there ever been a reissue of Tri Repetae on vinyl since it's release? I don't know for sure, but I thought it hadn't been, and there have been plenty of new albums and tours since then

The only thing I'd be excited about would be reissues with unreleased album session tracks and alternate versions.

If that happened I'd just email them my online banking details and they could help themselves.

^ Pretty much this.

Blank cheques to Sean pls and Rob plz.

Vinyl reissues of all albums, I would have no hesitation in buying the lot.

11 albums, with a rough average price point of £12.99 each, comes to about £140 for the lot

Didn't bother with the EP box because I already have all the eps.

Similarly, I'm only missing three LPs (original pressings) so am far more likely to spend my money completing my collection that way.

^ Pretty much this.

Blank cheques to Sean pls and Rob plz.

Vinyl reissues of all albums, I would have no hesitation in buying the lot.

11 albums, with a rough average price point of £12.99 each, comes to about £140 for the lot

Plus crazy shipping costs if you're outside the UK (dunno about p&p costs within the UK)

- huge demand, older records fetching stupid prices on discogs

Only Amber and Tri Repetae. Most of their records don't get that expensive. At least, not compared to some of the other bands I follow (I'm looking at you, Current 93).

^ Well that obviously hasn't happened, LOL

It would be nice (similar to what they did with the EPs) to collect all the albums into a box set...

Oh, damn, there's those ellipsis again...

It has though you can always buy it in digital, and didn't they also say they think digital is the best new format bcuz ecosystem green

Agree

I also remember seeing the comments about Warp always having their stuff available but took that to mean the CDs that Bleep is always selling

Wonder if the deal was to have their stuff always available in *any* format, so now they've got digital versions of their releases it's still fulfilling the contract?

Archived