IGNORED

Underscore - Meow King Furcipher

andihow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

after trawling through a bit of other people's stuff, i listening to part of the the first track of this one in a skim, and thankfully "oh real music" .. will continue .. to check without lesss than listenon .. could be faster with more beats though, heheh .. [-;

after trawling through a bit of other people's stuff, i listening to part of the the first track of this one in a skim, and thankfully "oh real music" .. will continue .. to check without lesss than listenon .. could be faster with more beats though, heheh .. [-;

For the love of all that is good in the world, please stop posting like you're in the middle of having a stroke

For the love of all that is good in the world, please stop posting like you're in the middle of having a stroke

now my dear lad, lets not fluff up this lovely chap's interesting release thread with you insensible strife moments of sullied sourness. Plus if we check your "Interests" they are listed as "derp" which to one such as you my post could be misconstrued as such could it not therfore should it not be worshipped rather than slagged off. I am further less than interested in the value of your comment by your avatar tag including the word "swag", really "swag", in the context of here even in the ironic sense it's unhip phoney ironic beyond hope ?

nwae, i wasn't dissing yon lad's release, i thought it was fun, and fun is good and he seemed resonably informed and withit an knows what he is after which is a lot farther than most of you gits can hope for (if all you desire is to moan over nothing in some sort of derp take over). [[-; .. bleSs ..

like matt drudge said, by way of fleetwood mac (heh), you can go your own way.

• 2 weeks later...

now my dear lad, lets not fluff up this lovely chap's interesting release thread with you insensible strife moments of sullied sourness. Plus if we check your "Interests" they are listed as "derp" which to one such as you my post could be misconstrued as such could it not therfore should it not be worshipped rather than slagged off. I am further less than interested in the value of your comment by your avatar tag including the word "swag", really "swag", in the context of here even in the ironic sense it's unhip phoney ironic beyond hope ?

nwae, i wasn't dissing yon lad's release, i thought it was fun, and fun is good and he seemed resonably informed and withit an knows what he is after which is a lot farther than most of you gits can hope for (if all you desire is to moan over nothing in some sort of derp take over). [[-; .. bleSs ..

like matt drudge said, by way of fleetwood mac (heh), you can go your own way.

Again, for the love of all that is good in the world, please stop posting like you're in the middle of having a stroke. Absolutely the worst poster in WATMM history

if you're all done being triggered, you can get back to talking about this release now.

cheers.

See, now that wasn't bad at all. Why do you constantly force yourself to type like you're fighting off a seizure? I'm sure it's difficult, so why go through the trouble?

Archived