IGNORED

Help Venetian Snares

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what to say...I am willing, if reasonable, to fund whatever aaron needs here. Please, contact me through my watmm account if you have more information....

Secret Millionaire StephenG

Not so secret. Half of Stephen's posts not-so-subtly mention his work or finances ;)

P.s. I need a reasonable amount of money for furniture, music equipment and, uh, beer. Thx.

I'm not sure what to say...I am willing, if reasonable, to fund whatever aaron needs here. Please, contact me through my watmm account if you have more information....

Secret Millionaire StephenG

Not so secret. Half of Stephen's posts not-so-subtly mention his work or finances ;)

StephenG I am a poor starving breakcore artist, please be my sugar daddy benefactor

The situation itself is very entertaining. I'd be willing to pay decent money for a week long drop-in on studio sessions/quasi-tutorials. just throwing that out there aaron. all cuntiness is in jest.

shit, now I feel bad for "acquiring" My Love Is A Dickbutt last night. will buy some shit. probably that Last Step joint, haven't heard it yet.

maybe now he'll be nice to JR.

His Last Step stuff is great - and he was never mean to me; just didn't want a forum on WATMM.

what should i buy? i've never really given him much of a chance, heard some of his "breakcore" tracks a few years ago and was not interested. but i'm down to give him another go more than ever now. i previewed a track on last step and was into that...also previewed lesbians2 off affectionate and thought that was good

Last Step stuff for sure...

shit, now I feel bad for "acquiring" My Love Is A Dickbutt last night. will buy some shit. probably that Last Step joint, haven't heard it yet.

maybe now he'll be nice to JR.

I don't think he was rude to JR, he just explained that he didn't want a subforum despite the massive demand. Fair enough went joyrex and that was all there was to it.

Also, the first thing that comes to mind when it's an artist in trouble all of a sudden for money, is taxes. Because you perform in so many domains, and receive income from so many different sources that it's hard to keep track. Maybe he was shortselling on the dow though.

nwae, bon chance monsieur funk.

Aaron was always really nice and cordial about his concerns over having a dedicated forum on WATMM, so there was never any animosity between us. He's a cool guy and makes great music, so hopefully everyone can find some music on his Bandcamp they like and help him out in his time of need. Knowing the kind of private person Aaron is, I don't think he would openly ask for help unless he really, really needed it.

And any of you that have pirated his stuff and continue to listen to it - really, do the guy a favour and buy what you've downloaded and enjoy. It's the right thing to do.

Those RSD reissues sold well right? Maybe another batch would help. But getting vinyl pressed now takes forever apparently

Maybe vinyl reissues of like, his earlier works would be a good sell?

Or shit, someone as prolific as him... just put out a few albums? bing bang boom

Those RSD reissues sold well right? Maybe another batch would help. But getting vinyl pressed now takes forever apparently

Yeah that's what I meant, but they'd still have to press the records, and pressing plants are all overbooked from what I've read and it would take a while

Yeah that's what I meant, but they'd still have to press the records, and pressing plants are all overbooked from what I've read and it would take a while

If he wanted some quick cash, then some digi albums with a promise to deliver physical at a later date.

I'm sure he'd be able to make it happen.

Archived