IGNORED

Help Venetian Snares

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has he actually said why he is in the shit yet, or is it still just some vague and undisclosed 'financial trouble'.

I might make a similar post on Facebook, asking for help, and also not say what the actual problem is. That should go down well.

http://www.chartattack.com/news/2015/08/28/venetian-snares-just-got-every-top-selling-album-spot-on-bandcamp-with-a-one-sentence-facebook-post/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+chartattackmain+%28CHARTattack%29

Like, picture Deadmau5, but if you buried him in a limestone fallout shelter on the edge of the Arctic for 20 years with nothing to eat but bannock and terrible coffee until some kind of albino mole with sublime synth skills emerged, obsessed with subterranean vibrations, blind to all that is under the sun.

Has he actually said why he is in the shit yet, or is it still just some vague and undisclosed 'financial trouble'.

I might make a similar post on Facebook, asking for help, and also not say what the actual problem is. That should go down well.

This type of thinking is sort of representative of the problem with all of humanity.

That interview is the best I have seen in years, im glad he spoke out his opinion of some topics.

It's his tools for god sake

These were my thoughts exactly throughout this whole discussion.

Those are the tools of his trade no different than a welder, pipefitter etc.

Thanks, yes, this is all what I meant to say.

Aaron handled that hipster fashion dickhead jean maker 'selfedge' over twitter with grace, if that were me I would have lost my shit completely

You have any screenshots or anything? I'm looking for said conversation but not seeing it.

Is that all the selfedge guy said? doesn't seem so bad

maybe not, i would have just been pissed to see some fashion store twitter account kicking me while i was down and then trying to be all ingratiating,ass-kissy and name droppy after getting a response from Aaron, the behavior infuriates me, not much more to it than that

Archived