Guest cult fiction

I guess not, sorry but it's very close

I got excited

But phorumwanky is definitely a steinvord myspace track

If nothing else the very best recreation yet, if not the original/alt mix

I guess not, sorry but it's very close

I got excited

But phorumwanky is definitely a steinvord myspace track

Welp... like I can hear that the acid line is similar, or it's the reconstructed track or whatever.

You're right on the phorumwanky thing.

It just kind of further supports my position that the HG stuff is uninspired..... I really can't stand when artists that would do just fine otherwise try to piggyback on the whole tuss/richard/steinvord/etc thing you know?

I completely don't listen to any beatwife for just that reason.

Looks fake, again.

The third track is a YouTube rip from this:

The other tracks on that YT channel are on there too on first glance. I'm guessing this is the same asshole who's making fake Drexciya / DMX Krew bandcamp pages and gives away their stuff for free. Hope to catch him and permaban him the hell out of here.

Looks fake, again.

The other tracks on that YT channel are on there too on first glance. I'm guessing this is the same asshole who's making fake Drexciya / DMX Krew bandcamp pages and gives away their stuff for free. Hope to catch him and permaban him from here.

Those were my thoughts too

Guest cult fiction

The acid line is not similar, it's the exact same acid line

Looks fake, again.

The other tracks on that YT channel are on there too on first glance. I'm guessing this is the same asshole who's making fake Drexciya / DMX Krew bandcamp pages and gives away their stuff for free. Hope to catch him and permaban him the hell out of here.

I don't understand where K7AC1D came from, I've never heard this version and it's the best I've ever heard by far

Congrats, he was able to rip a track off youtube, pitch it up, and throw it in with a fruity loops preset beat.... lol

bland and uninspired.

I'll keep listening to lostlands and just forget HG ever happened

Guest cult fiction

What makes you think it's a rip? Wasn't everybody convinced Rod Whitters was this heorge/whoever character anyway?

Congrats, he was able to rip a track off youtube, pitch it up, and throw it in with a fruity loops preset beat.... lol

bland and uninspired.

I'll keep listening to lostlands and just forget HG ever happened

lol thx steven but i think K7AC1D is pretty nice sounding

I'm unfamiliar with rob whitters, can you link me to something?

Rich has already confirmed the rome track is his or toms (I forget if the speculation was cleared up) and that he was going to release it at some point.

Nothing on these HG releases strikes me as up to the quality of rich, or any of the speculated pseudonyms such as steinvord. Do you hear otherwise?

Looks fake, again.

I don't understand where K7AC1D came from, I've never heard this version and it's the best I've ever heard by far

Sorry, forgot to add that. I've heard it before, I'm quite positive it's a remake someone on watmm here made a few years ago. It popped up last year on one of those fake Rephlex bandcamp pages too, and the guy who made it came in here and asked why this moron would use his remake on there when even he thought his own remake sucked. Something like that...

So, these are no HG tracks except for the ones that are ripped from the actual HG page.

edit: Stephen, you just quoted that Rob Whitters track / channel from my post.

Guest cult fiction

Fair enough, perhaps I've been had. I do like that K7AC1D version a lot, not sure why the creator would think it sucks

I'm coming around to believing you Herr

It's just one guy ripping tracks from different sources and throwing it on one page. Last year the same thing happened with that Rephlex bandcamp page, all kinds of tracks from watmm'ers were ripped and sold as new EOD / JK / Wisp, etc. Such an asshole move...

Guest cult fiction

I'm thinking you're probably right Herr, feel free to lock this thread or whatever so more people aren't fooled

Got 2 excited

I'm thinking you're probably right Herr, feel free to lock this thread or whatever so more people aren't fooled

Got 2 excited

No problem, it just happened to a new fake Dopplereffekt bandcamp a few days ago so it figures that he's active again. People open threads about it here (can't blame anyone for that) because they suddenly see vinyl-only or other product for free on there, and it immediately gets a lot of unwarranted attention, which is why I'm getting a bit upset about it.

All I can say is that some artists / labels in question are on the look-out for him.

Nothing on these HG releases strikes me as up to the quality of rich, or any of the speculated pseudonyms such as steinvord. Do you hear otherwise?

Shortridge x12, for one is, is way better than any steinvord (or pretty much any other rich-a-like) tracks that i've ever heard

That vocaroo track (can't imagine how good a version of that that hasn't been recorded from speakers to mic) would be....

nag champa breaks... i've personally never heard anybody chop breaks and acid as coherently and funkily as this (aside from the ginger wizard)

these 3 tracks are fully sick

that said I always kinda suspected it might be staz in disguise

maybe steinvord got a lot better since 2009 or whenever he appeared

also why would he stick this on bandcamp with some completely different tracks ripped from youtube when theres a release pending on Robbie M's label record label records label?

HUH??

probably the same cunt who ripped about 20 shitty tracks of mine, renamed them and stuck them on bandcamp with new titles a few weeks back

also why would he stick this on bandcamp with some completely different tracks ripped from youtube when theres a release pending on Robbie M's label record label records label?

HUH??

probably the same cunt who ripped about 20 shitty tracks of mine, renamed them and stuck them on bandcamp with new titles a few weeks back

Exactly. And yes, that's who I'm referring to as well. Thanks for chiming in, didn't know he took your tracks too...

Archived