IGNORED

crumpy crumpy crumpy crumpy crumpy

Cheeez

i like the constant reverb sounds in the begining, the jazzy live feel of the drums are nice too, did you just program theese, or were they played out on a drum pad of some kind. the buildup over the first minute works great, i just think that the first melody sytnth is a bit too sketchy compared with the stillness and calmness of the other sounds. the break is nice, but the tambourine constantly in the background shoud maybe be moved a bit back? it takes alot of space and especially when it is just the samme pattern it is like quite boring to listen to, and it just ends up making it harder to hear all the fine details in the hi hat for example, the outro is very nice! i like the arpegios, but i think that the ending -arpegio-fadeout is not the final destination of this track..... (:
good work i think, epsecially the electronic drums in the beginning great patterns and the hi hat rolls are perfect!

i like the constant reverb sounds in the begining, the jazzy live feel of the drums are nice too, did you just program theese, or were they played out on a drum pad of some kind. the buildup over the first minute works great, i just think that the first melody sytnth is a bit too sketchy compared with the stillness and calmness of the other sounds. the break is nice, but the tambourine constantly in the background shoud maybe be moved a bit back? it takes alot of space and especially when it is just the samme pattern it is like quite boring to listen to, and it just ends up making it harder to hear all the fine details in the hi hat for example, the outro is very nice! i like the arpegios, but i think that the ending -arpegio-fadeout is not the final destination of this track..... (:

good work i think, epsecially the electronic drums in the beginning great patterns and the hi hat rolls are perfect!

some really good tips here, cheers

drums are a mix of live and programmed. i actually forgot about te tamb and couldn't hear it any more... funny how that happens

Archived