IGNORED

Autechre Show @ Manchester, November 2015

WeAreOceans

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is anyone up for meeting up for drinks and talking bollocks?

yeah I may be up for a little meet, any preferences for places? no shortage of cool pubs/bars nearby.

I've no preference really. as long as it's not dead expensive!

Propose!

yeah and then Rob and Sam will get a big projection of your names up on a screen behind them in a big heart right before their next drop

(this happened at a Creamfields I went to once)

yeah I may be up for a little meet, any preferences for places? no shortage of cool pubs/bars nearby.

BrewDog is just up the road but it's usually super busy. The Temple has a special place in my heart but it's pretty small and fairly pricey. Fab Cafe is alright for something nerdy (more campy nerdy than IDM nerdy but all good)... there's always Spoons I guess :cerious:

BrewDog is just up the road but it's usually super busy. The Temple has a special place in my heart but it's pretty small and fairly pricey. Fab Cafe is alright for something nerdy (more campy nerdy than IDM nerdy but all good)... there's always Spoons I guess :cerious:

having a quick look, Fab Cafe looks alright (film stuff!) but I'm not fussy as long as it's somewhere that's alright for people to meet up.

something that is easy to find / get to? I suppose Wetherspoons fits that bill?

yeah spoons could work, The Paramount is basically round the corner. Fab cafe is p cool but is easy to miss.

also I'm curuious as to what the venue will actually be, I'm not aware of Great Northern having any venue space, and Skiddle bills it as being in AMC Cinema, that is in the complex.

yeah spoons could work, The Paramount is basically round the corner. Fab cafe is p cool but is easy to miss.

also I'm curuious as to what the venue will actually be, I'm not aware of Great Northern having any venue space, and Skiddle bills it as being in AMC Cinema, that is in the complex.

yep, I reckon somewhere that is going to be easy for people to find and get to would be best, so that should be cool.

as for the venue, I've no idea - not been out much in Manchester so you're probably in a better position to know than I am!

as for the venue, I've no idea - not been out much in Manchester so you're probably in a better position to know than I am!

looks like it's where Food Fight used to be, never been before but there's a few pics online

http://i2.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article7956320.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/JS48849303.jpg

no clue what the sound will be like in there... I know Food Fight had live music. AE are pretty picky about venue and sound, right?

looks like it's where Food Fight used to be, never been before but there's a few pics online

http://i2.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article7956320.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/JS48849303.jpg

no clue what the sound will be like in there... I know Food Fight had live music. AE are pretty picky about venue and sound, right?

they're usually pretty picky, yep.

loving the graff, I hope it's still there

got tickets. been to food fight. sound was awfu. tiny speakers massive room. music wasnt really the main attraction there though.l

i assume ae will do a proper job

personally i'd recommend the knott. coiple of mins down deansgate. decent ales.

If it's anything like the last time I saw them in Manchester at the Music Box (Confield era) it'll be immense!!!

Archived