IGNORED

Autechre Show @ Manchester, November 2015

WeAreOceans

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is something big happening in Manchester on the 7th?

Just looking at hotels and the prices seem to be through the roof!

nope, that's just your typical prices for hotels in manchester city centre.

• 3 weeks later...

Ended up booking at the Raddison Blu near the airport. It's only a few miles in a cab and super plush whilst only paying the same as a city centre hotel.

Good call, Raddison are smart. And as you say, not stupidly expensive.

the whole billing is gonna be a fucking awesome night

Not heard of Seva or Didjit, got any links to some tunes? Wondering if Seva is the same chap who DJ'd at the recent SKAM night, he dropped some great tunes.

I totally thought the first train back home would be around 6am, so I wouldn't have to wait too much outside. forgot that it'd be a Sunday, and the trains will be on a Sunday service. bollocks.

Didjit spins old school hip hop riddims. He warmed up for teh bros 'chre on the Oversteps tour too.

nice nice

I totally thought the first train back home would be around 6am, so I wouldn't have to wait too much outside. forgot that it'd be a Sunday, and the trains will be on a Sunday service. bollocks.

maybe Mugsey has a spot in his hotel :catbed:

only a day to go to this little shindig, I don't really plan to do much with my Saturday beyond playing Witcher 3, holler here if you're at a pub or whatever (people still doing Spoons or Knott?) and I may roll down depending on what other friends are doing, cheers!

So how are we all going to recognise other WATMMers? Usual stuff like North Face jackets, EXAI t's etc??

Also anyone got any info on parking nearby?? I'm the designated driver......

it's supposed to piss it down all day in Manchester tomorrow, so I'm definitely taking my North Face jacket.

I'll be sporting my japanese Quaristice tshirt, and I look like shit. so I shouldn't be too hard to spot. no idea on nearby parking, sorry - I'm travelling on the train

So how are we all going to recognise other WATMMers? Usual stuff like North Face jackets, EXAI t's etc??

Also anyone got any info on parking nearby?? I'm the designated driver......

I'll be spinning on the floor vomiting black tar most of the night.

There is plenty of parking right next to the Great Northern Warehouse (The top couple of floors may actually be a car park, I am not sure). No idea how expensive it is. Driving through the city centre is a ballache during busy hours though.

Archived