IGNORED

Autechre Show @ Manchester, November 2015

WeAreOceans

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah spoons could work, The Paramount is basically round the corner. Fab cafe is p cool but is easy to miss.

also I'm curuious as to what the venue will actually be, I'm not aware of Great Northern having any venue space, and Skiddle bills it as being in AMC Cinema, that is in the complex.

so anyone still up for hanging about somewhere before the gig? what time, etc?

Got to meet my some mates before hand around 8. Will PM you my number. Osc, you are welcome back at my hotel too. Can't have you out in the rain. Easy for you to grab a train tomorrow from here too

Got to meet my some mates before hand around 8. Will PM you my number. Osc, you are welcome back at my hotel too. Can't have you out in the rain. Easy for you to grab a train tomorrow from here too

man, you are a life saver. will throw you over my number too.

yeah spoons could work, The Paramount is basically round the corner. Fab cafe is p cool but is easy to miss.

also I'm curuious as to what the venue will actually be, I'm not aware of Great Northern having any venue space, and Skiddle bills it as being in AMC Cinema, that is in the complex.

predrinking at mine with a couple of people (One of which I think will end up being blackdust), will see if they're up for dropping by a pub

regarding the set, I'd wager it'll be the same gist. friend of mine spoke to eastern bloc, they said current tour ae apparently disassemble their back catalogue and feed it through some magic software to play back a set on the fly...

predrinking at mine with a couple of people (One of which I think will end up being blackdust), will see if they're up for dropping by a pub

regarding the set, I'd wager it'll be the same gist. friend of mine spoke to eastern bloc, they said current tour ae apparently disassemble their back catalogue and feed it through some magic software to play back a set on the fly...

Sweet. Cheers dude. See you in abit. Think we are grabbing some food before hand.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Similar to the previous new wave of sets but far more evolved and rhythmic and best so far with some interesting new stuff. Rob Hall was awesome too as always right to the end!

Great to bump into oscillik too!

Should have a rough recording but the substantial rig would have bassed the shit out of it in parts.

Sean & Rob Bleep pleeeeeease! x

Similar to the previous new wave of sets but far more evolved and rhythmic and best so far with some interesting new stuff. Rob Hall was awesome too as always right to the end!

Should have a rough recording but the substantial rig would have bassed the shit out of it in parts.

ah were you the chap with the recorder with an orange screen? think I was next to you during ae!

fucking grade A night from start to finish, that soundsystem was otherworldly, ae and everyone else knocked it dead. think I saw oscillik and co but was too busy focusing on not having my head explode to say hi.

roll on London

ah were you the chap with the recorder with an orange screen? think I was next to you during ae!

fucking grade A night from start to finish, that soundsystem was otherworldly, ae and everyone else knocked it dead. think I saw oscillik and co but was too busy focusing on not having my head explode to say hi.

roll on London

Ahh not me but my partner in crime, I saw some other chap with a zoom recorder too! I see the stereo sweet spot was also the hotspot for watmmers ;)

The data is in my hands now, just waiting for my ears to sort themselves out first. Best I've seen them since they they played at the Music Box and it had more fists in the air moments just like the Quaristice tour.

Reeeeeealy hope we get a Bleep release on this one!

I can definitely agree that the bass was a bit weak. Had a fantastic night hanging out with Osc

Good beers, good people, fantastic drugs.

Andy/OSC.... Hope our little party didn't fuck you up too much!!;

only thing that fucked me up was lack of sleep, but the lack of sleep was for good times so that's cool with me.

it was awesome meeting everyone. this was BLOC proportions of awesomeness as far as people interaction is concerned.

was also great bumping into loads of people I've chatted to over the years (from both WATMM and xltronic)

I just woke up lol

roll on London

Ahh not me but my partner in crime, I saw some other chap with a zoom recorder too! I see the stereo sweet spot was also the hotspot for watmmers ;)

The data is in my hands now, just waiting for my ears to sort themselves out first. Best I've seen them since they they played at the Music Box and it had more fists in the air moments just like the Quaristice tour.

Reeeeeealy hope we get a Bleep release on this one!

looking forward to it! bleep upload would be great though

probably my only, ONLY complaint of the evening was the bar lights kept on during ae... could have put lampshades over them or something lol

I can definitely agree that the bass was a bit weak. Had a fantastic night hanging out with Osc

I was being sarcastic :/ haha the bass blew my socks off pretty much. Pretty decent sound system i thought.

Just got back to Edinburgh. Still drunk from last night. Zero sleep

I think the bass could have been bigger but I think that was down to the size of the venue. When a recording shows up I think you will notice that it wont be full of bass and clearer.

Cheers to Osc for introducing me to Sean, Sean you are shorter than I imagined. Do you stand on a milk crate when you are playing?

Will post up some photos tomorrow.

>> I saw some other chap with a zoom recorder too! <<

Think that'll probably be me, not sorted it out yet, will post when done,

48/24 WAV, I fear capturing a lot of the massive amount of talking going

on around me but obviously of interest.

Just got back to Edinburgh. Still drunk from last night. Zero sleep

I think the bass could have been bigger but I think that was down to the size of the venue. When a recording shows up I think you will notice that it wont be full of bass and clearer.

Cheers to Osc for introducing me to Sean, Sean you are shorter than I imagined. Do you stand on a milk crate when you are playing?

Will post up some photos tomorrow.

Rob is even shorter so Sean looks tall on stage.

Questions I need answering:-

1. How long was the autechre set?

2. What was fear ratio live like? Stuff off the album / EP or new tracks?

3. Is Rob hall still the greatest Dj ever?

Archived