• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For goodness sake save your money.

Haha first time i see an artist trying to decourage someone from buying their stuff!

Perfectionnist?

Im looking forward to new stuff by you and your new albums.

Smoke and End of life care are so good ,i hope they are gonna be on the album!

I guees you have some other track in that style that you keep for yourself until release?

• 2 weeks later...

Super triple thanks.

I hope that doesn't mean you don't want to stay until the end. Like in the same way the first half of Wall-E is great but the latter a bit bobbins. I still always stick it out.

I love Wall-E.

i've listened to it a few more times and i think that everything is zoo great except for those pad / chord stabs that come in around 3:13. it's not that they're bad, they're just aren't as nasty (in a good way) as the drums and acid bass. put it this way- if you're going to revisit the track and itching to change something, i'd suggest messing with that sound a bit.

Super triple thanks.

I hope that doesn't mean you don't want to stay until the end. Like in the same way the first half of Wall-E is great but the latter a bit bobbins. I still always stick it out.

I love Wall-E.

I think your work is smart. Really novel shape. There's an awful lot of computer music that sounds like it was swallowed by Ableton and shat out into neat little pellets.

Shitpellets Records.

Archived