IGNORED

EPL 2015-2016

chenGOD

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love that this year the mid-tier teams just got a bit stronger, hopefully in the future this will mean more competition (specially when England lose the 4th CL spot, that third spot is gonna become a blood bath.)

Liverpool, Newcastle and Sunderland looking like dogs that need to be put down, no energy, no creativity, just 3 filler teams.

Leicester is my new favorite team, very fun bunch to watch (and so are WEST HAM BILIC'S ARMY!!)

I also love murhinio losing his shit for the first 5 week of the season, everything coming from chelsea was LOL

Yeah it's certainly tougher for the top teams to win.

West Ham, jesus fuck where did that come from!?

As for us, Martiale is off to a great start, but we are not creating these chances, they just fell to us. Memphis is looking a right lazy fucker. He needs to suck it up when things aren't going his way.

And David De Gea thank fuck Madrid fucked that up. Otherwise we'd be proper fucked.

I'm not worried about Liverpool at all. Played very well yesterday, our two best performances have resulted in draws weirdly. Glad to see Moreno and Sakho back in the team, they were really good. Sturridge looked understandably rusty, but it won't take him long to get back among the goals. We've got a lot more competent options up front this season than last, so I'm not worried about our lack of goals so far. Our early fixtures are very difficult (especially the aways), so if we can get to Christmas still within touching distance of 4th I'll be confident we can get back in the CL (our competition haven't exactly been playing amazing football yet either).

I don't think I hate anything in football more than Chelsea, the shithousery from Costa makes me think back fondly on bloody Drogba.

I know right? the Droog seems right classy compared with Costa.

I just think if Costa had tried that shit with this fine gentleman on the pitch:

171632_heroa.jpg

FC SuperVillain starring:

Jose Mourinho

Diego Costa

John Terry

I said to my mate when we were watching it that getting beat my Chelsea feels similar to an action film but where the bad guy wins, like at the end of Die Hard instead Alan Rickman shoots John McClane in the head and rapes his wife.

Whee top of the table. Loving it we're playing some pretty average football and still top. Though we did have some pretty moments against Sunderland.

No sympathy for Chelsea and Costa.

Arsenal were class against Leicester.

lol 2 offside goals

In the Spurs-City match? Yeah. The first one was awful I mean Walker was so far offside you could have driven a lorry between him and the last man. The Kane one was a little closer but still should have been spotted. The City backup keeper was wretched as well though.

oh Brendan, after managing our rivals the Swans so well, i wanted it go smoothly for you,,,,,, but the boat is leaking

strange how there's virtually no calls for Wenger to get the sack, or Mourinho. who's lost more games this season? we're only a single result off 3rd place ffs.

nice result at the emirates, always good to see united humiliated.

dumb decision re Rodgers, should've sacked him at the start of the season if they had no faith in him. we're only 3 points off a CL spot as it stands, and he's shown in the last two seasons he's capable of going on decent runs, this season compared to last we actually have working strikers too, so I don't see why we wouldn't have done better than last time. hope they have Ancelotti as the #1 candidate, Klopp might be a great move, but it's a risk, could be a disaster just as easily, more chance of another 2-3 year rebuilding job with the latter as well, Ancelotti more capable of coming straight in and getting stuck in.

Fucking embarrassing at the Emirates today

Liverpool fans are delusional if they think they're getting Ancelotti or Klopp.

Both are keen on the job, Klopp looks the most likely.

Archived