IGNORED

EPL 2015-2016

chenGOD

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like you loved watching two precious points vanish in extra time innit

As soon as he put Depay on I knew we were fucking done for. Completely useless fucking tit. Gives the ball away and then jogs his ass back to watch the ugliest fucking cunt in football equalize.

Still, I suppose it must be good for the Yids to at least fantasize about it - it's only been 50+ years since the last one eh lads? :cisfor:

why lol? once we get our injured players back we'll be fine. we should have comfortably beaten Leicester the other day (dominated the play and got in behind them countless times), same with Sunderland (they're so shit it should've been 5-0), but we have no functioning strikers. as long as we can replace Milner (as an attacking player at least), Lallana and Benteke up front we'll be grand, Firmino was a worry as well in the first half of the season, but he's really clicked into gear recently. Origi, Coutinho and Sturridge are all back now, all three should play some part at least against West Ham tomorrow. United have been utter shit all season, look a bit better of late, but they've not been tested much either.

why lol? once we get our injured players back we'll be fine. we should have comfortably beaten Leicester the other day (dominated the play and got in behind them countless times), same with Sunderland (they're so shit it should've been 5-0), but we have no functioning strikers. as long as we can replace Milner (as an attacking player at least), Lallana and Benteke up front we'll be grand, Firmino was a worry as well in the first half of the season, but he's really clicked into gear recently. Origi, Coutinho and Sturridge are all back now, all three should play some part at least against West Ham tomorrow. United have been utter shit all season, look a bit better of late, but they've not been tested much either.

just the non stop scouser parade of delusion... so lol

spurs have finished above lpool 5 times in the last six seasons and they still carry on as if they're gods gift to english football. carragher saying complete nonsense about spurs not being a big club.. back in october rogers yammering on "if you spend 100 million you should be challenging for the title"... lol well now we are meanwhile reds have spend 280 million and are languishing mid-table

i mean it's comical at this point

just the non stop scouser parade of delusion... so lol

spurs have finished above lpool 5 times in the last six seasons and they still carry on as if they're gods gift to english football. carragher saying complete nonsense about spurs not being a big club.. back in october rogers yammering on "if you spend 100 million you should be challenging for the title"... lol well now we are meanwhile reds have spend 280 million and are languishing mid-table

i mean it's comical at this point

And I have you finishing above us again, not sure what any of that has to do with us finishing above United. My points in the previous post still stand, if you'd had the injuries we've had this season you wouldn't be in the top 4 either.

Shit enough to do the double on you this year. lol

And it's not like we haven't been without injuries as well.

Shit enough to do the double on you this year. lol

And it's not like we haven't been without injuries as well.

yeah, you jammily won the return leg because we had no proper strikers, we were utterly dominant. you had about 1 chance the whole game and took it, good for you. doesn't mean you're not shit though. and it does also mean we've been shit too, no argument there, just saying there's a good chance of us becoming non-shit now that we've got our best attacking players back in the team.

your injuries have mostly been defensive btw, and van gaal seems to be a very good defensive coach so it hasn't really affected you much this season (you also have the best keeper in the league, which has helped). how much have you spent on attack since ginsoak left? for what result? it's the latter part of the equation you need to fix if you want to get back to non-shit status.

think we'll see a much different Liverpool next season though, Klopp will but his stamp on the team with 2-3 signings, plus he'll have the chance to actually coach them, which with our schedule of games so far he hasn't had yet (played more than anyone else in the league, nearly ten fewer than Leicester for example) - it's mostly been recovery sessions and maybe 1 (or 2 if they're lucky) to actually work on some shape or tactical stuff or whatever, he obviously had no pre-season with them.

Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Young And Herrera have all been injured. Young is an attacking player first and foremost. And besides Like Shaw was an important part of our attack.

No denying we need a striker beyond Martial and Rooney though.

And nice of you to discount our home victory of the double. Lol. Well you're right,we haven't been tested much, specially not by you lot. ;)

Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Young And Herrera have all been injured. Young is an attacking player first and foremost. And besides Like Shaw was an important part of our attack.

No denying we need a striker beyond Martial and Rooney though.

And nice of you to discount our home victory of the double. Lol. Well you're right,we haven't been tested much, specially not by you lot. ;)

You've had plenty of decent cover for your central midfield, and you're not missing much with Schweinstiger out anyway, he's past it. Young is the only proper attacking player who's been out for much. Your full backs have been good this season, even the younguns, so Shaw hasn't been a big loss (he's not really shown much since he arrived to be honest).

I seem to recall De Gea making some very good saves in that game btw, so we definitely did test you.

Herrera was out for a decent stretch. And he's what you would classify as a proper attacking player. Schweinsteiger might be old, but he's valuable enough that his absence hurts.

Shaw was getting on quite well at the start of this season, prior to that shocking challenge. Hope he's not done for. I do agree though, Bojack and Darmian have both been solid. I've also been impressed by Varela in the little we've seen of him.

Ah so we have been tested and not found wanting then, at least against you. Well done us. ;)

very fortunate result there, socking from the ref for the penalty. City would have been well in the race with a win there, but they're 9 points behind, might be a bit too much now. Arsenal and Spurs now with a great chance.

great to see Sturridge back for us, was brilliant against West Ham in the week, a bit quieter today, but got a goal, which is what he does. if we can keep this lot fit we should have a good finish to the season, still a lot for us to play for.

City would have been well in the race with a win there, but they're 9 points behind, might be a bit too much now. Arsenal and Spurs now with a great chance.

not sure where I got 9 points from, tis only 6. still doable for them.

very fortunate result there, socking from the ref for the penalty. City would have been well in the race with a win there, but they're 9 points behind, might be a bit too much now. Arsenal and Spurs now with a great chance.

great to see Sturridge back for us, was brilliant against West Ham in the week, a bit quieter today, but got a goal, which is what he does. if we can keep this lot fit we should have a good finish to the season, still a lot for us to play for.

which is what? last i checked you're not in any competitions and a lot to sort through to get europa??

which is what? last i checked you're not in any competitions and a lot to sort through to get europa??

huh? we've got the carling cup final in two weeks. we're also still in the EL. we're also only three points off 5th place in the league. also, with City stumbling around at the moment and their coach on the way out, if we beat them twice in the cup and league in the next few weeks there might be an extra spot opening up for CL qualification (not very likely, but you never know).

• 2 weeks later...

are there odds on LVG going if Arsenal put a few past them this weekend?

then again for such a wonky season it could 3 to 4 nil either way.

if i was Spurs post christmas-tree formations, post Harry & post £100million worth of transfers, i'd be hiding Pochettino (sp?) under the proverbial stairs...

LVG will stay until the end of the season.

Pochettino has said he's quite happy at spurs, and they're giving him plenty of room to build the team how he likes. I'd be surprised if he's not there until the end of next season.

Archived