IGNORED

EPL 2015-2016

chenGOD

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hilarious, and it would already be funny but Mourinho's completely deluded interviews makes it gold, his claim that they were disallowed a nailed on penalty was mad.

Ranieri must have a shit load of good karma, Leicester 1st and Chelsea (who sakced ranieri) in a relegation battle, lol I hope they win the league, they play good football, really love watching them this season, even that arsenal game was awesome

thought it was mostly a pretty poor game actually, livened up by two quality goals from leicester. chelsea woke up when fabregas came on for terry and things got a bit more exciting, but once they got the goal back there wasn't much else that happened, leicester defended and kept the ball better for the last 10 mins.

it'll be interesting to see what happens with Mahrez, he's a great little player. Vardy more of a one-season-wonder I think, and getting on a bit for a striker too. Mahrez on the other hand could well be worth the hefty wadge he'll go for sooner rather than later.

United are Allardyce's bolton, been reading that they want to sack him and bring murinhio (most likely scenario if they give van gall the good old boot theyll give it to ryan "i hope the affair im havin' with my brother's wife never ends" giggs and then fight city for pep's signature for next season)

I hope we don't get "the special one", we have enough drama queens.

Guardiola? lol, well we can dream, but he'd take one look and go "...nah not having any of that"

i think the criticism of LVG is a bit harsh - that was shocking defending on both goals. the issue of course is that we can't score to save our lives. Still, dire times.

I don't even know why Pep would want to put up with the fuckery of a 4 competition, no winter break Premier League schedule. I feel like PSG would be the perfect pace for him to just run his mad science project.

i dont know the guy but from the .gifs i see in r/soccer he is one of those controlling perfectionists type of dudes, great trait to when you are manager of a football club (as long as you dont loose the dressing room a la mourinhio)

i dont think i can take any more smug grinning from Line-acre on MOTD, even if Leics's form is a kick up the arse for the whole league

its just......that 'goal-hanging in the 6yrd box Mr No Yellow Cards so lets make national tv personality of the cunt' lording it oop and earning god knows how much more for what was a v ltd talent even at his peak

vented, sorry bout that, where was the discussion going again?

indirectly, cant see Leics holding onto to some of these lads which is a fkn shame

^ The US is a significantly better place to watch English football than England. A p disappointing discovery when I lived over there. Plus we get mad Ray Hudson.

So if Klopp had held on for like a month and half longer, he'd prolly be managing Bayern next season instead of Cuddly Carlo, right?

i dont think i can take any more smug grinning from Line-acre on MOTD, even if Leics's form is a kick up the arse for the whole league

its just......that 'goal-hanging in the 6yrd box Mr No Yellow Cards so lets make national tv personality of the cunt' lording it oop and earning god knows how much more for what was a v ltd talent even at his peak

indirectly, cant see Leics holding onto to some of these lads which is a fkn shame

I think caze hit the nail on the head re: Leicester holding on to players. Mahrez and Kante are probably the only real ones worth a look, Vardy is probably having the season of his life in the premiership (last year he scored 5). The rest are a solid group of players who work very well as a team.

I think caze hit the nail on the head re: Leicester holding on to players. Mahrez and Kante are probably the only real ones worth a look, Vardy is probably having the season of his life in the premiership (last year he scored 5). The rest are a solid group of players who work very well as a team.

+ a true veteran of a manager..... but managers contribute fuck all to a team's success if you're listening to Harry "Mr 20% of every transfer fee ever" Rednapp (allegedly)......

since Forest won back to back European Cups (yeah fuck you Derby/Rams) the Midlands hasnt really had a club peak above teams from elsewhere, which is insane considering the size of the populace

yeah Villa had a spell over a very short period with Peter Withe et al, but fk all really since barring Forest/Von Hooijdonk against Bayern 1 night around late 96

got a genuine 2nd team syndrome w/Forest, gew up a Cardiff Bluebird, moved away and ended up watching Forest with blokes from work so often it got into my bones

for those who didnt watch the watford-liverpool game this is comedy gold, some of the most insane awkward defending ever

http://www.metronews.fr/sport/video-watford-liverpool-3-0-l-apres-midi-galere-de-mamadou-sakho/molt!pxVVANzO3U9qs/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jOPuWEE1C8

He was even worse than Lovren usually is in that game.

Liverpool central defenders 4 lolz

Archived