IGNORED

Talk about the new Autechre album like you already have a copy

hello spiral

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found another hidden track. That piece of card in the album sleeve? It has seeds embedded in it! If you plant it in some soil, it will grow into a flash drive which has an untitled track on it. The track is 7 hours long and is a bit too post-donk for my tastes, but it's not bad. Not sure if it's a Fluorescent Grey fake or not tho

This hasn't clicked with me like exai or quaristice; there's this floating vibraphone feel much like oversteps but Desk51_bloc really breaks the mold with those reversed organ vamps. It could be premature but there is some more than subtle nods to vaporwave in Autocad.distrib- goldblum defrag for days

Just found another hidden track. That piece of card in the album sleeve? It has seeds embedded in it! If you plant it in some soil, it will grow into a flash drive which has an untitled track on it.

Yeah, and also you can hack the tune into a USB eCigarette, when you puff it, you exhale the track's spectrograph.

Just found another hidden track. That piece of card in the album sleeve? It has seeds embedded in it! If you plant it in some soil, it will grow into a flash drive which has an untitled track on it.

Yeah, and also you can hack the tune into a USB eCigarette, when you puff it, you exhale the track's spectrograph.

whoa, cool!

That track sounds like machines on planets on machines under planets in machines on dolphins swimming in Antarctica inside washing machines under hackneyed shroom dreams.

Omigod, has anyone seen the 4.7 they gave Zwunksh0br() on p4k? Or the gushing tweets by Flylo and Thom Yorke? Or the earnest praise by TheNeedleDrop?

That epic closer Moeb4eva has a killer Kraut Hop outro at 71:12.

Guest bitroast

do not even get me started on anthony fandango giving it a (and i am literally quoting here) "epic weak sauce out of number ten big fat hen".

I'm happy to see that Warp finally learn how to avoid an early leak (sry OPN). The idea of releasing the album only two days after its been announced on milk packs is awesome.

There's so much going on in this monster, I stopped listening on CD4 because my ears were bleeding and I did not want to alter my Ae experience.

Did not try to put the album in my Sega Genesis yet but I read on reddit that you unlocked Skream remixes of the album as well as a bonus stage in Sonic 2 by doing so.

Guys I think there may be some hidden meaning to Aut_EsT C but, I can't quite work out the vocal samples...

I heard "Give me your love / Hmm hmm gimme gimme the love". The vocoder was a bit overused on this one but Ae taking on deep house was something really interesting to hear.

Did anyone else go see that live show where they opened with the Colundi sequence? Sort of ruined it IMO, Autechre turned the lights off but it didn't work as well because we were all glowing/enlightened, I think Autechre were pretty pissed actually because they totally burnt Aleksi's Pizza on purpose. Bssc4flu33ete<><Aw23B sounded really good though, the way they crossed into negative frequencies was pretty spectacular. I think -50 to -60hz is gonna be the new craze.

Archived