IGNORED

Talk about the new Autechre album like you already have a copy

hello spiral

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

waiting on a 3rd disc from bleep. first two didn't play in my computer or my stereo system, tried it in a friend's computer as well. if this one doesn't work i'm done with bleep forever.

• 2 weeks later...

waiting on a 3rd disc from bleep. first two didn't play in my computer or my stereo system, tried it in a friend's computer as well. if this one doesn't work i'm done with bleep forever.

Lol dude just turn it over and play the other side

I'm gonna be the public conscience here and say that it is wrong to download this leaked album. I can't believe you all would do that. I refuse to listen to it until it comes out.

Okay, I listened to it this morning. Totally worth it. Wow.

• 3 weeks later...

tried hard to stay away from those boomkat samples because I wanted no spoilers but since blerp screwed me again, I checked them out. man I hope it's the low quality because I wasn't feeling it. but guys, exai seems to have just clicked. it's amazing!

About halfway into the second track (Y-0til 53) when that zero-attack sawtooth bass tremolo came on with those roller coaster FM hi-hats, I damn near orgasmed. Can't wait to hear the rest.

Guys,

The .flac of track 6 (Bhar Rak Obph Arma.flac) is 0.4 seconds longer than the CD version.

Do you think they paulstretched the track out a bit longer to compensate for any additional nulls required during the breakdown 3 minutes in, or is my CD faulty?

watmm interview track(intervS&B340) was interesting ... really into their new project with flyemirates .cant w for new stuff from guys

Archived