IGNORED

Erik

nature

I feel like his music is prolific enough to have a unique thread. If its a bad idea just ignore the thread and it will go away. Personally this music brings back feelings I had in 1996 hearing stuff from Rephlex and Warp for the first time. Retrospective I guess.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are there actual plans for a solid release tho? heard of "talks" earlier this year.

Shame there is nowhere to listen to these at all with the exception of the one recently posted.

Yes my understanding is that there is going to be a release of the best old tracks plus he is working on new stuff as well.

The new ones are good but got to admit I prefer the older ones he added. Anyone else?

I like them all to be honest. Of the 100 plus tracks I have heard there were only a couple I didn't like.

Unlike the master (RDJ) himself where I like about 70% of the soundcloud tracks

• 2 weeks later...

I've downloaded all of the tracks as he posted them. Not sure how to (or if it is polite) to share them.

Used some third party Soundcloud downloader, feels filthy but I really wanted it.

Personal favorite is 1-01 012 - a #001...all of the tracks are titled like this so its impossible to remember to go back to. Just skim till you find. Find other great tracks while doing so...who the fuck is this person??? Very mysterious.

I've downloaded all of the tracks as he posted them. Not sure how to (or if it is polite) to share them.

Used some third party Soundcloud downloader, feels filthy but I really wanted it.

Sorry to be the party-pooper but he has specifically asked for the tunes not to be shared.

Archived