IGNORED

Erik

nature

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody has Erik's soundcloud tracks in a complete download?

I'm afraid i deleted 'm and the release is taking tooo long..

I hope his still got that release in the works. There are some real gems in there.

it's crazy how much rdj's prescence on myspace, soundcloud, the internet in general inspires so many potential unknowns into posting more, creating dupes, etc thus affording themselves the chance of widespread recognition.. . his influence speaks volumes

it's crazy how much rdj's prescence on myspace, soundcloud, the internet in general inspires so many potential unknowns into posting more, creating dupes, etc thus affording themselves the chance of widespread recognition.. . his influence speaks volumes

+1, especially digging HG stuff and Rod Whitters

Really really bummed that I missed all of these since I was too hands full with RDJ soundcloud and trying to follow what's going on in HG camp plus some personal shit. All I managed to do was to listen to few of the tunes on the second round but since I'm so slow I haven't heard anything from the original first batch before Erik took his account down on the first time. Really liked what I heard and will definitely grab the release when it comes out. Still would really love to have those soundcloud tracks...

BTW Is this supposed to come out on RLR? I remember Jann mentioning about it but can't remember if it was on HG thread or on either one of the Wisp threads. So many good releases on the horizon. Will be an amazing year. :music:

Hii

Yeah, so. Erik reeally doesn't want us sharing anything at the moment so i had to remove it. He was kind about it, though he must be

pretty annoyed by it at this stage. But no more tracks 'till he does something himself.

He just told me some really good news. too...

Hii

Yeah, so. Erik reeally doesn't want us sharing anything at the moment so i had to remove it. He was kind about it, though he must be

pretty annoyed by it at this stage. But no more tracks 'till he does something himself.

I can totally respect that and can wait. Still, would like to know if Record Label Records is the label I should be scoping at or have I totally misunderstood something?

Hii

I can totally respect that and can wait. Still, would like to know if Record Label Records is the label I should be scoping at or have I totally misunderstood something?

RLR was planning on doing a Wisp and Heorge Garrison release, afaik nothing was planned with Erik. I'm curious which label will release his stuff, but there's definitely progress :)

Hii

He didn't mention it. We just need to hold on a little longer :) It's basically ready to go.

Hii

RLR was planning on doing a Wisp and Heorge Garrison release, afaik nothing was planned with Erik. I'm curious which label will release his stuff, but there's definitely progress :)

After some digging I found out where I got the idea that RLR would be releasing Erik's stuff in addition to HG and Wisp. It was the HG thread where you and Colunga talked about the ''delays'' of the releases and somehow I misunderstood they were to be released by the same label since you guys talked about them in the same context. Sorry dude, didn't mean to put words into your mouth. I would be a super crappy journalist since I don't bother to check my facts :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived