IGNORED

Boston Show Meat Up

BobDobalina

Boston this Sunday! :wang: So far usagi, "big boa" Lopez, jellyrajah, and our mello yellow are game if their posts in the other thread are to be believed. Anyone else who wants in on the lels and topkeks pipe up now pls so we can start planning how to maximize the awkwardness now.

The paradise is a great venue but is nestled right in the buttcrack of BU & the options around there arent great IIRC, although TBH I haven't been up to Boston in a long time so by all means any local watmmer feel free to step in and straighten it up. There's a serviceable 3rd-rate generic boston sports pub next door and some cantina place just down the street that seems legit. Of course any other/better ideas welcome.

too exaited

i mean... it's not the bar... it's the people.... i'm down for whatever but yeah bob is right... the BU area is wicked retahded

how does everyone feel about hugs? can I give anyone a hug? can I give EVERYONE a hug?

f u mrx

Funny thing is I think I'll be around the area, but I'm extremely busy and so I won't be able to make any ae shows. This includes meet-ups. Either way no meet-ups for me as I am not quite 18 yet, let alone 21 (which means no bars/pubs for me).

Shouldn't you be drying out somewhere Limpy? :emotawesomepm9:

Seems like the prevailing sentiment is to convene for beers, if it's at the bah next door I'm pretty sure we could get our underage lurker/noob comrade in, otherwise he can just watch from the window outside.

I didn't know blue state was in boston either but there you go.

And jellyraj I look forward to sparking one up fo sho :sorcerer:

Lopez I thought you were a Chicago guy?

i grew up in chicago/rural indiana but i gots me an edjumucation in the fucktard state of CT.

also my first GF went to MIT so i lived in boston because CT sux

then i will bravely attempt to vanquish the barrier and enter the bar but i will resist the entry of any foreign substances into my body, and if it doesn't work out, or i feel too awkward i'll just sit outside and make stupid music or video games

what would be a good time, 7?

then i will bravely attempt to vanquish the barrier and enter the bar but i will resist the entry of any foreign substances into my body, and if it doesn't work out, or i feel too awkward i'll just sit outside and make stupid music or video games

what would be a good time, 7?

im rooting for you guy with 8 posts who joined yesterday

Archived