IGNORED

CFCF - The Colours of Life

joshuatxuk

Anyone else check this out? One of my favs of the year.

I've enjoyed CFCF's music more and more with each release. This one in particular seems to really harness retro new age music from the 80s (he cites Windham Hill in particular) but without any irony or cheeky sampling. It's not too overwrought in it's influence either, he harkens the stuff well. It's a really nice background album to play around the house, especially in this not-quite-fall but no longer summer season.

Uggghh, this stuff is weak maladjusted weak boy Bull sh*t

Im not hearing a visceral tone of harnessing any kind of emotion thats happening in the world,

All I hear is a bored mind making cute stuff to satisfy a boring sunday afternoon.........

No content in sound, will be a dust bin WAV file before you know it

Uggghh, this stuff is weak maladjusted weak boy Bull sh*t

Im not hearing a visceral tone of harnessing any kind of emotion thats happening in the world,

All I hear is a bored mind making cute stuff to satisfy a boring sunday afternoon.........

No content in sound, will be a dust bin WAV file before you know it

agreed. it's really dull.

i thought people who like four tet, floating points, tycho, etc. might like it...in fact i liked this a lot more than four tet's last release which was kind of a letdown

oh well

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Four tets aloud to do anything now because he had such buttery (good) stuff when he was poppin off,

Uggh gloating foints?... ew

CFCF is a richboy who has nothing else to do besides get a redbull sponsor for making some

kind of psuedo new age.

People need to start looking through these nothings in music relevance.

People need to start looking through these nothings in music relevance.

and listen to who instead? late 90s IDM on repeat?

if you don't like it then fine, but i'm always curious what people listen to, especially current releases, when they start ripping on music they don't care for as irrelevant and not worth listening to by anyone

Archived