IGNORED

AE Show tonight in Brooklyn/NYC

posture

I need a bit of sleep so I'll make this short. My name is Rich you can contact me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Awesine

or text me please 201-286-7084 which is preferred or pm me here which is least preferred. I'll be the guy in the adult swim hoodie, its grey and most likely a blue yankees hat. Feel free to come up to me and introduce yourself or make fun of me whatever! Hope to see you there and hang out! I am in a wheelchair so I'll need help and I want to be in the company of friends and fellow autists :emotawesomepm9:

Much love and peace to any and all times infinity,

Rich

I will be the tall dark guy with the Fred Perry polo, combat boots, and North Face jacket with a blonde haired girl.

Please say hi.

I go by Nick

We should have an after party

Changed my mind, i'll be in a detroit hat. RoboCop, Drexciya, Electro, Dabrye represent! I'll be easy to spot ill be with my mom and in a wheelchair anyone who knows the area can recommend a place for her to stay safe, not cold, coffee or something would be much appreciated. I'm leaving soon. Hope to see you there!

yes, watmm meetup pictures are great ! sadly, me and verdant completely forgot to take a picture when he was over for the autechre show :catcry:

good to hear the show was good bubs.

Guest pixelives

I thought the sound was atrocious. Not the sound guy or Ae's fault but more the voice of venue by the promoters and what seemed like underpowered speaker arrays. I heard a bunch of other people saying the same.

I thought the sound was atrocious. Not the sound guy or Ae's fault but more the voice of venue by the promoters and what seemed like underpowered speaker arrays. I heard a bunch of other people saying the same.

Agree. Sound ruined the show...still had a hell of a night. Just bought tickets for Philly show on Tuesday. I hear this venue actually has a great sound system. I wonder how AE ended up playing somewhere with such a disgusting sound system. Also, props to Cygnus, crazy good performance. Can't wait to see all of this and actually HEAR it. FUCK BROOKLYN MASONIC TEMPLE! SORT IT OUT GUYS!

Agreed, muddy as fuck

Archived