IGNORED

Death Grips - Bottomless Pit

usagi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No kidding! Probably realized they needed each other when their wallets were emptying really quick.

Or maybe it was all a devious scheme to embellish said wallets. The hype around jenny death was pretty huge, especially after they announced it'd be their last. It can't have hurt...

Remember when the first album came out and burning the 1 track Beware to a whole cdr and taking it round to a party at mates house and playing it. Those who worship at the altar of black magic music were undeniable in their capituation. Hail Satan! (lol)

Have to be honest and say my interest in them sort of waned after that. But then that was the precise point I entered the eye of a narcotic storm and freefalled at the speed of light into the ninth circle of Hell. To be honest my interest in anything was waning at that point. Like living (lol)

However nowadays I feel like a golden thunderballing exocet missile. Ripe for destroying every new day (lol)

PS I'm well boozed up, and listening to Hairway to Steven (very much lol)

I've always wondered if them "breaking up" was a ploy to get folks off their backs about touring or not while they worked on finishing Jenny Death. The timing was convenient for being able to focus on the studio instead.

So glad to hear they're making another album.

• 3 months later...

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

they are taking the piss at this point but i can't blame them

also the instrumental aspect is some serious fucking IDM

• 1 month later...

Huh so apparently all six tracks had names when you downloaded them, but the downloads were disabled and when they were re-enabled the names were just Track 1, Track 2 etc, as they are now.

These are the original names if anyone wants them:

01 slow loop 10

02 thow orbison 03

03 serpentine 02

04 real hard to make friends beat 09

05 first day at iras

06 goodnight everybody 10 remix

Archived