IGNORED

AE_LIVE

homecharlie

Dear Sam & Rod.

You have your awes bleepstore now.

'08 & '10 soundboards.

pls.

(sorry I'm blasting that new 2010 Domino boot at work right now and daydreaming how awes it would be to have this set as a soundboard)

• 1 month later...

Been neglecting this since elseq came out, but stuck on Utrecht set on a particularly misty train ride through the Scottish countryside the other day - surprisingly fitting

still love the "power trance" bit at the 14 min mark

• 2 months later...
Guest bitroast

man i really hope they do some of this new tour as well. i mean, i see no reason why not.

maybe holding out until more shows have been done to ensure people @ gigs have a truly mind melting experience.

but i agree that i am absolutely PRAYING to the autechre gods up above that the new sets make their way into mp3 AE_LIVE territory.

*hovers hand over credit card waiting for right moment to attack*

these are basically all i listen to now 

best ae of all time imo

just can't even describe it.  it has revolutionized my view of music more than anything else ever

Edited by Zeffolia

I'm guessing nothing will be released until after the tour is complete.

If I was one of the bros'chre I would want to have time to review the sets then decide which ones (if any) make the cut.

no doubt. def after tour is over.

I hope

Edited by jules

I haven't heard (or read) any rumblings of additional (North American leg) live 2015 sets in a while, and I suppose that the ship may have sailed on that. It's a bit of a shame as what we heard over here in the fall had some substantial alterations from the officially released earlier recordings from Europe in 2014/2015. Have there been any additional rumors surrounding this?