IGNORED

thank you Sean and Rob

usagi

I'm always quick to mock the fanboyism on these subforums and yet, I'm so happy to have these soundboards, and to have seen you play live twice now, that I'm about to collapse into puddle of my own happy-tears and semen.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my word. i don't really know what to say other than to gush like a little boy - thank you sean and rob for this gift.

this is a landmark. some of the most challenging, innovative and rewarding music out there and I don't say that lightly.

this is close to my feeling although I'd have to say it lightly.

the 'chre

so thank you, Sean and Rob. thanks for consistently producing some of the most amazing music ever crafted by man, thank you for listening to the fans and generally being down to earth and approachable, thanks for being so dependable and releasing regularly. pls don't ever stop, our lives would descend into a maelstrom of meaninglessness and hikikomori masturbation.

commence rolling thx ae

thx ae.

Also wondering whether older sets have been recorded as well (glasgow!), and will get a release... My guess is a "no", but i'm not shy for surprises.

Guest bitroast

cygnus has a price tag on the download but can stream for free^

ain't nothing wrong with putting a price on your work :0

also.

TY AE

TY S AND R

TY TDR for the cool piccies

(TY CYGNUS FOR THE SB TOO VERY NICE)

thank you for that bubbly clicky metal sound 60% of the way through krack cow set, oh fuck yes.

ive been waiting a while for these, not been an ae fan as long as many of you guys but i've loved all available soundboards and high quality bootlegs but an official soundboard in extreme hq is fucking lush. jesus ty your music keeps getting better and better every release

seriously - thx so much guys.

this music is so detailed, textured, complex... it just demands to be heard like this,,, with clarity & repeat listens.

i was pretty familiar with the Krakow bootleg but this is revealing an entirely different dimension to the performance. :music:

I've nothing flashy or witty to say, but I can honestly say that was the most innovative, unique musical performance I've seen in my life. And thank you not just for this year's tour, but for all of your work over the years. I'd be a very different person today, had I not discovered your music.

Guest bitroast

It's still hard to realize we just got 4:20 hours of new music. Thanks so much!!

I like thinking of it as a new ae album

(Only with 4 variations to listen to on multiple listens. Like an album that changes every listen and is super tricky to wrap head around)

ie . Super next level idm shit

I'm so very happy this came out. I had a great time hearing the live stuff at the Portland show, but I had such a headache after all of it and it was much harder to hear all the wonderful subtleties that exist in the music. While the live experience was incredibly visceral and great, it's great to hear [bits of] it again, and again, and again. I freaked out when I woke up and saw thee email in my inbox today before I had to get ready for work.

Thanks a ton

GPvL6iX.gif

lol

It's still hard to realize we just got 4:20 hours of new music. Thanks so much!!

I like thinking of it as a new ae album

(Only with 4 variations to listen to on multiple listens. Like an album that changes every listen and is super tricky to wrap head around)

ie . Super next level idm shit

play them on random shuffle and commence brainfuck

Archived