IGNORED

thank you Sean and Rob

usagi

i'm on the phone with the CEO of bleep and he's telling me #aesoundboard only been on bleep for 1 hour and they selling like crazy my staff is telling me the servers bout to shut down I gave them the OK to add the most powerful servers to handle this #aesoundboard congrats looks more like plaks for u autechre #sufferingfromsuccess #wtb

lol

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm on the phone with the CEO of bleep and he's telling me #aesoundboard only been on bleep for 1 hour and they selling like crazy my staff is telling me the servers bout to shut down I gave them the OK to add the most powerful servers to handle this #aesoundboard congrats looks more like plaks for u autechre #sufferingfromsuccess #wtb

lol

It's still hard to realize we just got 4:20 hours of new music. Thanks so much!!

I like thinking of it as a new ae album

(Only with 4 variations to listen to on multiple listens. Like an album that changes every listen and is super tricky to wrap head around)

ie . Super next level idm shit

yeah its Quaristice all over again :w00t:

thank you Sob and Rean pls

lol

When i saw "Dublin" .... i nearly cried. I was just off the phone to an old-flame who i took to that gig last Dec which was the beginning of renewed contact for us - shes a proper hardcore Ae fan (only chick i know who even remotely gets them)... and that was her first show and our first time raving together in years..... the gods have spoken.....

Rob, Sean, tnks

lol

longest/craziest lucid dream i've ever had.

Same feeling here ! Last night was Surreal. I slept after only 3 hours and woke up suddenly this morning "is that sounbeard shit for real ?"

As an Ae aficionado, i've always dream of that moment since i saw them live.

Official fucking soundboards !

Idmz holy graal

What a time to be alive

I listened to Krakow right before bed and actually had a dream about going to the AE_LIVE site and seeing some of the shows marked as SOLD OUT. I was laughing to myself about the poor ppl who didn't get the invite. Sorry...

It's still hard to realize we just got 4:20 hours of new music. Thanks so much!!

I like thinking of it as a new ae album

(Only with 4 variations to listen to on multiple listens. Like an album that changes every listen and is super tricky to wrap head around)

ie . Super next level idm shit

I was thinking along the same lines last night! Each time I listen to one it'll change a bit and I'll never be sure exactly what's coming next. Love it!

lol

LOOOOL

tumblr_n7afrifWT01t029v6o1_500.gif

You guys are the best. I don't have anything else to say that hasn't already been articulated in this thread. Just keep on keepin' on.

Archived