IGNORED

Cygnus San Francisco Soundboard also AMAA

cygnus

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

free download code to anyone who can tell me what my shirt is in that vid

t-shirt with a hoodie overtop

It's a Hanal design for sure. I'm thinking about designs he did back in the xlt days. Can't remember what it says though. Guessing xltronic.

Is it me, or do you(as in , people in general) just get sleepy when John Tejada opens his mouth? I do like some of his tunes though. So the love is there. Just stop talking, i guess..

http://xltronic.com/mb/88615/electro-t-shirts

What's it like to tour with the booth and the brown?

loads of fun

rob hall too, jamie,mark,nikhil. all terrific and hilarious guys

sean is easily the funniest person i've ever hung out with

Congrats on a successful tour and making one of your sets available for those who couldn't be there! I was wondering, who is Nikhil?

free download code to anyone who can tell me what my shirt is in that vid

t-shirt with a hoodie overtop

It's a Hanal design for sure. I'm thinking about designs he did back in the xlt days. Can't remember what it says though. Guessing xltronic.

Is it me, or do you(as in , people in general) just get sleepy when John Tejada opens his mouth? I do like some of his tunes though. So the love is there. Just stop talking, i guess..

http://xltronic.com/mb/88615/electro-t-shirts

a winrar is you

check your pm's in the morning

What's it like to tour with the booth and the brown?

loads of fun

rob hall too, jamie,mark,nikhil. all terrific and hilarious guys

sean is easily the funniest person i've ever hung out with

Congrats on a successful tour and making one of your sets available for those who couldn't be there! I was wondering, who is Nikhil?

jamie harley was the sound engineer for the first half of the tour. he does sound for tom j and chk-chk-chk, aphex and loads others.

he was part of this -> http://skirmishblog.net/aphex-twin-remote-orchestra-the-barbican-hall-10th-october/

he had to go be on another tour and so then we got nikhil in miami for sound engineering. he's like jamie and just travels doing sound for gigs. awesome guy

What is your favorite gear of choice to create these amazing bass lines and pads?

right now i like writing bass lines on the elektron analog4. ill kill it with anything tho

i do bass stuff sometimes on the blofeld but there isnt as much control over params. its not very ergonomic. better for lush pads and spacey elements, but i can do that on the a4 too - its very versatile

i can do huge pads on the a4 tho even tho its only 4 voices and still have room for bass and lead stuff. u still have 2 oscilators per voice ,reverb and lfo's.

my friend robin (fah) does this thing a lot where he'll have this creamy pad but then set lfo to square the pitch with 12 semitones so its like this kind of beautiful robotic violin playing. stuff like that ,. not givin away all secrets tho

no one believes me but that track that comes after the eggshell rmx in the live set is all analog4 doing the bass and pads

yo Cygnus thx for the soundboard!

i saw you open in SF and just want to say that i went in not having heard any of your stuff at all but your set had me captivated from start to finish, so you made a new fan. seriously good jams.

did you have any of your gear lock up on you on this tour? any strategies to cope with that or you do you just gotta sweat it out while you restart?

how lush is AE's tour bus?

Danny they are both hilarious and easy going individuals and they drink a shit load of coffee

I left my studio and pretty drunk rn tbh I prob shouldn't be doing this lol

Rob hall too he's funny as fuck and very kind , like a big brother . Miss him loads

Danny they are both hilarious and easy going individuals and they drink a shit load of coffee

Rob hall too he's funny as fuck and very kind , like a big brother . Miss him loads

How do they take their coffee?

How do they take their coffee?

with lots of aciiiieeeeed

The crowd gave thansk and applause

Im completely fucking wasted rn

Do u guys like Diana Ross?

depends on how much thansk she gives. and is she deep enough, is what i'm wondering

also, are you ever going to release the "cygnus remixes slick quincy jones" tunes?

Archived