IGNORED

AE_LIVE_requests_thread

Soloman Tump

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Oversteps tour soundboards are probably the onest id be most interested in if i could only pick one. Only because it was the only post Confield autechre live tour i didnt get to experience in person and the audience recordings sound more mysterious and harder to discern than almost any other material they've done.

Yeah, the Melbourne set would be great. I can't stand audience recordings, so being able to hear it again in high quality would be as mind-melting as hearing it live.

requests:

- 2001 confield tour soundboards (ideally one other than montreal)

- 2003/04 era Draft 7.30 one off/non tour show soundboards (eye wtiness testimony of one watmm member, says material was different from Draft album, confield tour and later untilted tour)

-2005 Untilted tour soundboards (ideally one other than Glasgow art school, although a wave quality un-fucked with version of that would be amazing too)

- Quaristice tour era soundboard (any please)

- Oversteps tour era soundboard (any)

I'm also curious if they have any Ep7 semi jammy live shows we haven't heard yet, parts of Chichilisuite and Ep7 appear in a more jammy form on some of their later 90s recordings.

Is there any recordings of whatever quality of the draft era shows? For some reason I thought there was no live stuff round that time, would be well interested to hear what a draft styled live set would sound like!!

requests:

- 2001 confield tour soundboards (ideally one other than montreal)

- 2003/04 era Draft 7.30 one off/non tour show soundboards (eye wtiness testimony of one watmm member, says material was different from Draft album, confield tour and later untilted tour)

-2005 Untilted tour soundboards (ideally one other than Glasgow art school, although a wave quality un-fucked with version of that would be amazing too)

- Quaristice tour era soundboard (any please)

- Oversteps tour era soundboard (any)

I'm also curious if they have any Ep7 semi jammy live shows we haven't heard yet, parts of Chichilisuite and Ep7 appear in a more jammy form on some of their later 90s recordings.

Is there any recordings of whatever quality of the draft era shows? For some reason I thought there was no live stuff round that time, would be well interested to hear what a draft styled live set would sound like!!

I had been under the impression that all post-Draft shows were just Gescom stuff

Am I wrong?

Sean pls

Rob pls

I had been under the impression that all post-Draft shows were just Gescom stuff

Same here, they played as Gescom at ATP 2003 and IIRC it involved a fair bit of their early 90's output.

I have a 30min Gescom set recorded in Manchester from 2002, kinda abstract/ambient/minidisc like, i wanted to ask Ae on the AAA thread if it was their or not, but i didnt manage top upload a sample so... Still dunno if they're involved in that recording. IIRC, the Gescom set at ATP 2003 was a DJ set.

^^

This!!

Apparantly there is a good quality recording of this set!

WHERE CAN I GET IT!????

The good quality recording I meant is the source of this Kalpol Introl version. I havent found the rest of the recording, but i guess they recorded the whole set?!?!

^^

This!!

Apparantly there is a good quality recording of this set!

WHERE CAN I GET IT!????

The good quality recording I meant is the source of this Kalpol Introl version. I havent found the rest of the recording, but i guess they recorded the whole set?!?!

Cool, I got you. I'd give up a testicle to get a soundboard recording of that set :-)

Guest bitroast

Melbourne 2010 soundboard or something else from Oversteps would be my vote. Or something from Confield era

this^ !!!!

i can actually .. kiiind of .. listen to the melbourne recording. i'm loving how unique it sounds as well.. the oversteps set. doesn't sound like oversteps/move of ten. sounds like a whole lot of LCC / footwork / space reverbs.

so yes, anything from the oversteps tour would be nice.

also, listened to AE_LIVE_UTRECHT_221114 last night. it was RELENTLESS. definitely reminded me of the ravaging man-pit of the melbourne show with everyone losing their shit screaming/dancing. draft730 vibes also :)

1. Toronto 08' (or any '08 set)

2. Domino '10 (or any '10 set)

3. Glasgow '05 (ok we have soundboard, but a properly mastered FLAC would be perfect)

Based on how they talk about their older music, I'd venture a guess that they like to leave the past as the past.

Hopefully 2008 isn't too far in the past though, because their set that year was unbelievable.

^definitely feeling that asking may be a lost cause.

but it's a nice thought anyway. *cough* MELBOURNE *cough*

Yeah...it'll never happen. I would wager that these live releases were planned well in advance. Some musicians tour to support a new album--Autechre toured to create a new album (or four).

Archived