IGNORED

Choose your favorite of the new Autechre Soundboards!

Hugh Mughnus

Which is your favorite 2014 Autechre Live Soundboard?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the first four Autechre soundboards is your favorite?

• AE_LIVE_BRUSSELS_031014
    • AE_LIVE_UTRECHT_221114
    • AE_LIVE_KRAKOW_200914
    • AE_LIVE_DUBLIN_191214
    • It's too early to tell StefffinG what are you doing?
    • All of them
    • Autechre - "you can tell it's music"
  2. 2. Which of the second batch of Autechre soundboards is your favorite?

• AE_LIVE_KATOWICE_210815
    • AE_LIVE_GRAFENHAINICHEN_170715
    • AE_LIVE_DOUR_180715
    • AE_LIVE_NAGANO_300515
    • AE_LIVE_KREMS_020515
    • It's STILL too early to tell StefffinG what are you doing?

Like the title says, choose your favorite of the new Autechre soundboards!

Probably a little too early to decide, definitively, so I imagine a lot of people's choices will change in the coming weeks.

"Autechre - you can tell it's music" why can't I stop lol'ing where is this from.

Someone posted it in one of the other AE threads and I thought it was hilarious so I figured I'd put er' up as an option lol

Utrecht. More fleshed out than Krakow. Not as awkward as Brussels. Not as long-winded as Dublin. This one I feel has no bad moments at all, and it's just a wonderful listen the whole way through. I feel similarly about Krakow, but I feel this greatly improves on that set.

Voted Dublin for non-scientific reasons - it was my first gig of theirs, coming just a few months after a "where have you been all my life" epiphany and intensive AEmmersion. It was a landmark gig for me and I'm over the moon to have a great quality (chatter-free!) recording of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Dublin is the most engaging for me lately, it seems the most intricate and full of surprising side sounds. So its my current preference. But i still havent listened enough to all, particularly to brussels and utrecht

first half of Krakow is distinctively harder/more aggressive-sounding than the other three recordings

Totally agree. It is a bit opressive. All four are excellent, though! This is the reason why I voted "Too early to say...". Listening contiunes.

Archived