IGNORED

Songs you must play LOUD

tec

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that old autechre track with the noise bursts, fuuuuck almost screwed the volume knob of on that one

Gantz Graf?

gantz graf is def a tune to play at LOUD volume! i meant second bad vilbel, now that can fuck shit up!

i always play this album loud but i uppercut the volumeknob to pieces on this pirahna solo on 1:48

Kool and the Gang - Celebrate

Whether it be your neighbouring tenants being forcefully evicted, being behind a line in a funeral procession, in the middle of a classroom during final exams or at the unemployment office, its the best song to blast out of your speakers and phone at the most loudest volume possible.

Arghhhhhhhhh. One of the greatest tunes of all fucking time. So simple, yet absolutely devastating.

This and the Rome track are on par with each other.

Playing loud right now.

that old autechre track with the noise bursts, fuuuuck almost screwed the volume knob of on that one

Gantz Graf?

gantz graf is def a tune to play at LOUD volume! i meant second bad vilbel, now that can fuck shit up!

i always play this album loud but i uppercut the volumeknob to pieces on this pirahna solo on 1:48

V-Proc is pretty good at a loud volume, too.

Archived