IGNORED

The Future Sound of London - Life in Moments

purlieu

12208129_10206764695569029_1958384659_n.

New 11 track album + book.

CD 'Life in Moments' contains alt. mixes of tracks previously only available as bonus downloads with FSOLDigital orders and six new recordings. For all intents and purposes a new album really, I think only one track is 'archived' material.

01 – Taken Leave of all Senses
02 – Viewed from Across the Room
03 – I Turn To Face The Sun
04 – Bring
05 – Triospheres
06 – Sea + LSD
07 – Grindatone
08 – A Somnambulant Drift
09 – Talisman
10 – Abandoned Housing Blocks of Prypiat
11 – Falling Upwards Aria

'I Turn to Face the Sun' on YouTube:

Book 'The Most Important Moments In A Life' described as a FSOL scrapbook - "compiled and collaged from the vaults of old pics, personal notebooks & cuttings of interesting curios and memorabilia filling its 80 ish full colour gloss pages. A feast for the eyes and a very interesting read to boot!"

Pre-order from FSOLDigital, shipping next week.

I ordered on the 10th, not received as yet, I can't remember if they send dispatch emails.

I have a feeling this won't be available separately digitally, it is partly made up of previously released (digital only) tracks exclusive to orders from the site, I already have 3 from ordering Archives 7 and 8. There's also 1 from that artworks book they put out last year (which I missed out on).

"Orders will be posted from 16th November."

Not sure if there'll be a digital version - maybe a PDF edition somewhere down the line with an mp3 version of the album. I know at least one of the previous bonus tracks (Bring) is in a different version on this album. I'll see what I can find out...

A guy on the FSOLBoard got all that stuff and didn't order the signed version so I think it might come with all the initial orders. Or the first however-many.

UK pre-order copies seemed to arrive yesterday. Except mine. I have never met anybody with worse luck when it comes to the post.

just because the CD is a tad bit short, once I make an Mp3 version for my phone I'm gonna add 5 more tracks: (I believe these are from the various bonus EPs)

Cattle, Neurotic, Final Inner Breath, HereAfter and Electric Brain Storm.

I prefer my fsol experience to be about an hour..

A guy on the FSOLBoard got all that stuff and didn't order the signed version so I think it might come with all the initial orders. Or the first however-many.

UK pre-order copies seemed to arrive yesterday. Except mine. I have never met anybody with worse luck when it comes to the post.

Mine hasn't arrived either, unless it's at home (but then the other half would have texted my some sarcastic comment about another present for myself)

Got mine today. The book is fantastic, full of interesting press cuttings, hand-written notes from the band's studio, unused images, video screenshots, photos of DATs and such. As a proper FSOL nerd I'm finding loads of fascinating curios that shine a whole new light on things (a partial alternate running order for Accelerator scribbled out on a DAT case, for example). Pretty hefty stuff, I'm not even a quarter of the way through and I've been on this for a couple of hours now.

The CD is lovely, continues on from Environment Five, probably more electronic in tone but a similar vibe in general. Beautiful tracks start to finish.

Mine arrived this morning (ordered it on the day of release) so still hope on it coming for you :)

Ace, they must have had a lot to ship is what I'm guessing. I also get the impression that it's kind of a small operation too.

To shut me up even more it arrived this morning. Got a couple of cool stickers, the CD is also excellent and the book... I love it, loads to dig in to there.

Archived