IGNORED

nine inch nails - HALO I-IV (12" Box Set)

Rubin Farr

gotta admit. really digging the artwork. classic nin. shame I won't touch it with a bargepole, for fear of it being brickwalled like everything else he's reissued.

Yeah, the "alternate take and different remixes" of the tracks make me think the source material will be the recently reissued PHM. Blerg.

gotta admit. really digging the artwork. classic nin. shame I won't touch it with a bargepole, for fear of it being brickwalled like everything else he's reissued.

Yeah, the "alternate take and different remixes" of the tracks make me think the source material will be the recently reissued PHM. Blerg.
I don't think it is. It says "complete 1989 version". "Alternate takes and different mixes" means the versions that are present on the 12" singles of the tracks, not necessarily the remixed version of the album (which, tbh, I thought sounded pretty good)

SPIN says "The final record contains the original mix of Pretty Hate Machine from its October 1989 release.", and according to a guy on the comments it's being released "by the people who purchased TVT's backcatalog and not by Nine Inch Nails themselves... " ...whatever that means

whens the fragile remaster reissue comin wah wah wah

yeah I'd love to have a full version of The Fragile including all of the vinyl exclusive tracks and the extended version of Please from the cassette version.

also a 5.1 mix because god damn the downward spiral mix was AMAZING

I thought Jimmy Iovine owned TVT outright after buying it and setting up Nothing/Interscope with Trent and John Malm.

Also - if it's just the first four domestic releases, then does it have the Opal Mix of HLH? That was import only circa 1990.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived