IGNORED

CHATMM15.1 & 15.2: WATMM Institute of Sonic Esoteric Research [Academic Electronics]

hello spiral

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listened to part 1 yesterday and I have to say I feel really lucky to have contributed to this compilation. I heard many great pieces of music & read great stories on the processes behind the creation. Had some genuine lols

Bravo spi and roasty on a very succesful first compilation. also thanks to chesney for mastering the whole compilation.

Guest bitroast

x.1 is great listen.

good number of highlights but overall the whole thing is consistent and solid. MASSIVE props to everyone. good tracklisting/flow. give the last track 5 bags out of 10.

10/10** i mean.

it's really good.

holy shit the art is awes

somehow missed this thread and the release, dling/listening to a few from bandcamp now and they sound great! sound quality and content-wise

+1

very impressed by this.

i barely remember making stochacid-001

if anyone wants the patch it's on my hard drive somewhere. As far as I remember it's completely self-contained, like no sequencing or anything. though probably some improvisation?

Archived