IGNORED

Let's see your drum machines (:

Lane Visitor

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss my HR-16.

Done of the drum machines I've got is actually set up right now, things are in a kind of transitional phase. MPC2000xl is pretty much the heart of my whole setup and has been for years but I'm deliberately taking a break from it to focus on getting tight with the minimal, live synth rig I put together over the summer. Just repaired the Soundmaster.

There's also a Roland EF303 around that could kind of count as a drum machine I guess, but it's extremely basic.

post-19174-0-82852600-1447831647_thumb.jpg

What is that machine telefunken?

I own an Akai S1100 I've barely ever used...

I use a mix of samples (a few Kontack libraries, some personal samples) and synthesis ITB (Audiospillage DrumSpillage and Elecktroid, U-He Bazille), sequenced with the Numerology/Launchpas combo.

I miss my HR-16.

Done of the drum machines I've got is actually set up right now, things are in a kind of transitional phase. MPC2000xl is pretty much the heart of my whole setup and has been for years but I'm deliberately taking a break from it to focus on getting tight with the minimal, live synth rig I put together over the summer. Just repaired the Soundmaster.

There's also a Roland EF303 around that could kind of count as a drum machine I guess, but it's extremely basic.

Wow, so funny, I had/have those same esoteric things as you do in the pic! Our MPCs are even the same color!

Soundmaster is so awesome. It was dumb to sell mine.

yeah hr-16 is awesome! it's all over a ton of ween tracks: [youtubehd]liIdynODzuY[/youtubehd]

Weird, I actually listened to The Pod for the first time today!

TRiP, I'm thinking of treating myself to a Volca Beats for Christmas, what's your thoughts on it? Did you do the snare mod?

I miss my HR-16.

Wow, so funny, I had/have those same esoteric things as you do in the pic! Our MPCs are even the same color!

Soundmaster is so awesome. It was dumb to sell mine.

I hadn't used mine in years until this week (turns out the problem all along had been a loose wire on the battery clip that wasn't loose enough to LOOK loose but was loose enough to cause aggravation of sound and disorder of rhythm) so I couldn't remember the polarity of the adapter it needs to run it on mains power, and when I was on VSE looking for that I saw this in the comments:

Img6949.jpg

I would love to find one of those and mod it for trigger inputs (something I should do to the SR-88).

522.jpg

Both MFB's are near the top of my list of things I really want but can't quite afford to get. Not sure which one I'd rather have.

Oh, and I completely neglected to mention my old Hammond Auto-Vari 64 (allegedly the one used on all the Combustible Edison albums in the 90s according to the guy who gave it to me, which I guess might be exciting to someone else, I don't really care about Combustible Edison).

Archived