IGNORED

For Sale: Doepfer Dark Energy II, Boss DR110/DR55, Yamaha MT50, other stuff

kinski

hi

i have some stuff i want to part with but can't find a buyer locally, so i decide to hit the global market (aka watmm). the hard part - i'm from poland. the optimistic part - none of it is heavy/huge and shouldn't be a problem to ship anywhere fairly cheap. i'm from warsaw if you're ever stopping by. i can send pictures if anyone is interested.

perfect condition stuff:

doepfer dark energy II - 350€ (includes original box, cables and manuals)

boss dr110 - 150€ (includes original softcase)

working condition stuff:

yamaha mt50 4track - 70€

mechanics are top notch, but sliders are cracky. serviced in july so as far as recording on it its perfect, but not so much for live tweaking of levels (once set don't cause any problems, though). knobs work like a charm. visually it's OK. kinda worn and two slider caps are missing.

working but annoying

boss dr55 - 80€

as with most of the dr55s the two big buttons are fucked. you can still star/stop and program everything and it plays fine, but it's a bit of a pain and excersise in patience. there's also a small paintchip on the front and some minimal wear on the edges.

i also have a 16-channel edirol m16dx interface/mixer for 200€ (channels 15/16 are buzzing, other than that - it's perfect) and behringer ub802 analog 4-channel mixer for 40€.

prices are not set in stone, feel free to make an offer. buy everything/most and get a discount and free shipping.

Archived